Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Soba

Casual Client
I'm the kind of person who likes to see the bad guys to defeat and humiliate the main character. Especially if they're a rival. My list is long enough, I'll try to select some of my favorites.

1. Kazemon / Zephyrmon

Ohh I love to imagine them in a defeated and humilated state. Especially if the one who defeated them are Ranamon and Calmaramon. Ranamon vs Kazemon and Calmaramon vs Zephyrmon or vice versa.
For Kazemon herself, I love to see her get beaten up so badly by Ranamon and then when she's very weak, Calmaramon can add more her suffering and rape her (you know, that tentacle thingy)
I always make my battle scenario when Kazemon fighting with Ranamon. Kazemon has her advantages in flying, however, Ranamon has advantages over water. Their battle was on the water, where Ranamon took full control. Punishing and torturing Kazemon with the water. I really love to imagine Ranamon puncihng Kazemon's breasts and vagina and other sensitive areas. Then when Ranamon is satisfied beating Kazemon, Calmaramon change her place and beat Kazemon in the worst way possible. After Kazemon was completely defeated, Calmaramon took her in front of everyone and raped her mercilessly in front of them. Calmaramon then milked Kazemon's breasts and after satisfied raping her, she threw Kazemon into the crowd to be their sex slaves.
Then for Zephyrmon, I really want to see a rematch between her and Calmaramon. With Calmaramon's Titanic Tempest move, Zephyrmon will beg for mercy when she take the blow over and over and have the same fate as Kazemon.
I guess I really wanted to see what happens in Taimanin Asagi (all of its games) happened to Kazemon and Zephyrmon. You know, with all that potential ...

2. Nami (One Piece)
This greedy bitch deserves to be humiliated and raped mercilessly. I imagine her is defeated by Kalifa or Alvida and made her eat the devils fruit Horny Horny no Mi (if its exist lol) and then use her as a satisfy the lusts of their crew. Once satisfied with Nami's body, they hand her to Impel Down and let Sadi-chan take care of everything. You know, BDSM and bondage inside the prison really interest me.

3. Kasuga (Sengoku Basara)
This horny slut is very uhg! You know with "Ahh ~ Kenshin-sama ~" then she had an orgasm and so on. Just imagine whenher Kenshin-sama died and she became miserable then the enemies who had a grudge with her beat her ass up and raped her and accepted her fate as a sex slave. Sex slave kunoichi (such as Taimanin Asagi)

4. Yoko Littner

Who doesn't know Yoko? This sexy redhead deserves more scene when fighting with Adiane! Seeing her bra taken off when fighting (I guess that's normal lol) then fighting with one hand covering her breasts, that's so sexy! I could not imagine if Adiane had hit her and made her ask for mercy in Adiane's feet. Then imagine if Adiane's tail has an aphrodisiac! Yoko will fight with sensitive body (cumming with just a small touch <3) and when she loses, Adiane can perform a BDSM session with Yoko in front of the whole human race and declare a beastmen's victory. How sweet.

5. Mervamon
No need to explain about this. She's really Ms.Fanservice! I know he's not too slutty but her animator makes her look like a whore lol. She realy deserves to be defeated by Lilithmon and satisfy Lilithmon's lesbian passion (she is the sin of lust, what's wrong with that? Lol)

6. Tifa Lockhart
One of classic ryona victims! After the 'bitch slap' with Scarlet, I wanted to see her lose that fight and put her in the gas chamber. Then it turns out the gas is something that can make her change the pain becomes pleasure and Scarlet can make Tifa into her personal horny punching bag.

7. Meiko Shiraki
Nothing is more pleasant if a dominatrix becomes a masochist. With that big cow-ish breast (lulz), she could have produced milk (I know it's impossible without pregnancy, but hey, a man can dream too right!? she could be too horny and make milk out of that bag lol)
I can imagine what kind of torture she'll receive at Prison School. Wooden horse? Sex machine? Electrocution? Ahh all those naughty things you can imagine lol

Honorable Mention :
8. Ryomou Shimei
9. Masane Amaha (her Witchblade form)
10. Reiko Hinomoto
11. Mai Shiranui, Chun-li, and Morrigan Aensland (i know that they're not anime char, but still... :p)

I guess that's it. My list is still very long, more than this. If I summarize my fetish, I think I like to see the protagonist in shameful defeated state as possible. They were defeated and raped mercilessly. That's enough to make them feel humiliated in front of their supporters. Then, lactation and squirting thingy just little addition in their humiliation.
I think I'll make fiction about Kazemon (actually I've actually made it, but it's still in Indonesian. I'll try it with manually translate.)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I'm the kind of person who likes to see the bad guys to defeat and humiliate the main character. Especially if they're a rival. My list is long enough, I'll try to select some of my favorites.

1. Kazemon / Zephyrmon

Ohh I love to imagine them in a defeated and humilated state. Especially if the one who defeated them are Ranamon and Calmaramon. Ranamon vs Kazemon and Calmaramon vs Zephyrmon or vice versa.
For Kazemon herself, I love to see her get beaten up so badly by Ranamon and then when she's very weak, Calmaramon can add more her suffering and rape her (you know, that tentacle thingy)
I always make my battle scenario when Kazemon fighting with Ranamon. Kazemon has her advantages in flying, however, Ranamon has advantages over water. Their battle was on the water, where Ranamon took full control. Punishing and torturing Kazemon with the water. I really love to imagine Ranamon puncihng Kazemon's breasts and vagina and other sensitive areas. Then when Ranamon is satisfied beating Kazemon, Calmaramon change her place and beat Kazemon in the worst way possible. After Kazemon was completely defeated, Calmaramon took her in front of everyone and raped her mercilessly in front of them. Calmaramon then milked Kazemon's breasts and after satisfied raping her, she threw Kazemon into the crowd to be their sex slaves.
Then for Zephyrmon, I really want to see a rematch between her and Calmaramon. With Calmaramon's Titanic Tempest move, Zephyrmon will beg for mercy when she take the blow over and over and have the same fate as Kazemon.
I guess I really wanted to see what happens in Taimanin Asagi (all of its games) happened to Kazemon and Zephyrmon. You know, with all that potential ...

2. Nami (One Piece)
This greedy bitch deserves to be humiliated and raped mercilessly. I imagine her is defeated by Kalifa or Alvida and made her eat the devils fruit Horny Horny no Mi (if its exist lol) and then use her as a satisfy the lusts of their crew. Once satisfied with Nami's body, they hand her to Impel Down and let Sadi-chan take care of everything. You know, BDSM and bondage inside the prison really interest me.

3. Kasuga (Sengoku Basara)
This horny slut is very uhg! You know with "Ahh ~ Kenshin-sama ~" then she had an orgasm and so on. Just imagine whenher Kenshin-sama died and she became miserable then the enemies who had a grudge with her beat her ass up and raped her and accepted her fate as a sex slave. Sex slave kunoichi (such as Taimanin Asagi)

4. Yoko Littner

Who doesn't know Yoko? This sexy redhead deserves more scene when fighting with Adiane! Seeing her bra taken off when fighting (I guess that's normal lol) then fighting with one hand covering her breasts, that's so sexy! I could not imagine if Adiane had hit her and made her ask for mercy in Adiane's feet. Then imagine if Adiane's tail has an aphrodisiac! Yoko will fight with sensitive body (cumming with just a small touch <3) and when she loses, Adiane can perform a BDSM session with Yoko in front of the whole human race and declare a beastmen's victory. How sweet.

5. Mervamon
No need to explain about this. She's really Ms.Fanservice! I know he's not too slutty but her animator makes her look like a whore lol. She realy deserves to be defeated by Lilithmon and satisfy Lilithmon's lesbian passion (she is the sin of lust, what's wrong with that? Lol)

6. Tifa Lockhart
One of classic ryona victims! After the 'bitch slap' with Scarlet, I wanted to see her lose that fight and put her in the gas chamber. Then it turns out the gas is something that can make her change the pain becomes pleasure and Scarlet can make Tifa into her personal horny punching bag.

7. Meiko Shiraki
Nothing is more pleasant if a dominatrix becomes a masochist. With that big cow-ish breast (lulz), she could have produced milk (I know it's impossible without pregnancy, but hey, a man can dream too right!? she could be too horny and make milk out of that bag lol)
I can imagine what kind of torture she'll receive at Prison School. Wooden horse? Sex machine? Electrocution? Ahh all those naughty things you can imagine lol

Honorable Mention :
8. Ryomou Shimei
9. Masane Amaha (her Witchblade form)
10. Reiko Hinomoto
11. Mai Shiranui, Chun-li, and Morrigan Aensland (i know that they're not anime char, but still... :p)

I guess that's it. My list is still very long, more than this. If I summarize my fetish, I think I like to see the protagonist in shameful defeated state as possible. They were defeated and raped mercilessly. That's enough to make them feel humiliated in front of their supporters. Then, lactation and squirting thingy just little addition in their humiliation.
I think I'll make fiction about Kazemon (actually I've actually made it, but it's still in Indonesian. I'll try it with manually translate.)

I don't know most of your targets but as for the ones I do know I have to say you have very good taste in female *playmates*, as for your story/fiction I'd like to see what you come up with.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I like the girl Byakuya Rinne but I don't know what I would do to her but the show didn't do already or worse than I would think I to do.
I think many here in fetish forum will be familiar with euphoria games and anime. I like this scene because I think her expression is very good when endure of pain from large penetration. I cut out guy talking for enjoyment purpose :oops:

rwTr6XK.gif

I very much agree with why she was chosen. She look calm and I want to see her expression changes. Good work. First scene was a bit too much blood :eek: for me and I dislike later choking blue face and some expression I think too far but this one scene is very my taste. I think doing many thing to force expression would be very fun. I start small like tickle torture as usual. Begin with force laughing before we get dark.

I also more like dark skin girl than usual. I still like Korean and Chinese girl best but dark skin is on the rise!

Amida Arca from Gundam IBO
I want to steal her she is too good

Yoruichi and Harribell
I sometime imagine making fighting girl swollen and heavy with milk so they are less capable. All the training for fit form now betray by body natural development.
906m8cl.gif

Jasmine from Aladdin
I remember playing hgame where she become slave. Had to use cheat because game was so slow but game was nice. She look good when angry :grin:
WgBwekK.png

Korra and Katara
If I could water bend I would insert water into them slowly and explore their body with water. I wonder if possible to bend pee. Pee come out, pee go in back in. All without touching for hygiene purpose :confused:

Urd and Hild from Ah My Goodness
I think they very sexy. I think I want to make them bored and do human thing to annoy them. Of course also sexy thing. I think they look good to be dancer.
Ingrid from Taimanin also similar to Urd and Hild. Yukikaze is cute but body shape not too much my style.
3tdBh46.png

Kat from Gravity Daze
She is cute. I want to play with her in no gravity state

Rankou Honjou and Ikumi Miko look fun to have, I probably only victimize them in bed room with rough play but they probably like it. Maybe even play rougher than me :cool: Ikumi should be my chef. Maybe if I make her vegan she feel torture? Ikumi would look nice in naughty apron. She also has deep respectful feeling for Nakiri so maybe have her watch as I do thing to her like I write in older post here will be fun.
YkHNFch.gif

I see many people like 3D too. I see some that is ok. Nualia dark elf animation has some that is nice but some maybe older ones are not so good. Ophelia and Drow Ranger I don't really like too much, Drow also from game first. From games there are many lovely girls I enjoy. Overwatch's Pharah probably help me improve on dark skin like. Homura in Senran Kagura sort of has dark skin. New street fighter girl is nice. The girl in arms with the big ass look good too. Street Fighter has new girl who like nice... I don't know her name but I seen her in places :grin:

Soba

Casual Client
I like the girl Byakuya Rinne but I don't know what I would do to her but the show didn't do already or worse than I would think I to do.
I think many here in fetish forum will be familiar with euphoria games and anime. I like this scene because I think her expression is very good when endure of pain from large penetration. I cut out guy talking for enjoyment purpose :oops:

rwTr6XK.gif

I very much agree with why she was chosen. She look calm and I want to see her expression changes. Good work. First scene was a bit too much blood :eek: for me and I dislike later choking blue face and some expression I think too far but this one scene is very my taste. I think doing many thing to force expression would be very fun. I start small like tickle torture as usual. Begin with force laughing before we get dark.

I also more like dark skin girl than usual. I still like Korean and Chinese girl best but dark skin is on the rise!

Amida Arca from Gundam IBO
I want to steal her she is too good

Yoruichi and Harribell
I sometime imagine making fighting girl swollen and heavy with milk so they are less capable. All the training for fit form now betray by body natural development.
906m8cl.gif

Jasmine from Aladdin
I remember playing hgame where she become slave. Had to use cheat because game was so slow but game was nice. She look good when angry :grin:
WgBwekK.png

Korra and Katara
If I could water bend I would insert water into them slowly and explore their body with water. I wonder if possible to bend pee. Pee come out, pee go in back in. All without touching for hygiene purpose :confused:

Urd and Hild from Ah My Goodness
I think they very sexy. I think I want to make them bored and do human thing to annoy them. Of course also sexy thing. I think they look good to be dancer.
Ingrid from Taimanin also similar to Urd and Hild. Yukikaze is cute but body shape not too much my style.
3tdBh46.png

Kat from Gravity Daze
She is cute. I want to play with her in no gravity state

Rankou Honjou and Ikumi Miko look fun to have, I probably only victimize them in bed room with rough play but they probably like it. Maybe even play rougher than me :cool: Ikumi should be my chef. Maybe if I make her vegan she feel torture? Ikumi would look nice in naughty apron. She also has deep respectful feeling for Nakiri so maybe have her watch as I do thing to her like I write in older post here will be fun.
YkHNFch.gif

I see many people like 3D too. I see some that is ok. Nualia dark elf animation has some that is nice but some maybe older ones are not so good. Ophelia and Drow Ranger I don't really like too much, Drow also from game first. From games there are many lovely girls I enjoy. Overwatch's Pharah probably help me improve on dark skin like. Homura in Senran Kagura sort of has dark skin. New street fighter girl is nice. The girl in arms with the big ass look good too. Street Fighter has new girl who like nice... I don't know her name but I seen her in places :grin:

Holy hell, that womb insertion tho :oops:
I know it's kind hurt to women but it's so good if you fantasizes it to your target.

You mentioned Ingrid too! She's one of my favorite girls, hope she get her own series, both games and ova.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Holy hell, that womb insertion tho :oops:
I know it's kind hurt to women but it's so good if you fantasizes it to your target.

You mentioned Ingrid too! She's one of my favorite girls, hope she get her own series, both games and ova.
Yes. I like womb insertion for the reaction but sometime it not very good. Another hentai Gakuen Saimin Reido has one scene that has such but the reaction isn't as nice as in this video.

Ingrid has her own hentai I think. I don't know about game as I stop playing many games due to fuss of translating fan patch installs. I remember watching it before. Maybe if I find again I'll make some gif and write some idea of my own with her. I think hentai had a lot of inflation and even some scat :eek: which is not for me but there should be some nice scene somewhere

Soba

Casual Client
Yes. I like womb insertion for the reaction but sometime it not very good. Another hentai Gakuen Saimin Reido has one scene that has such but the reaction isn't as nice as in this video.

Ingrid has her own hentai I think. I don't know about game as I stop playing many games due to fuss of translating fan patch installs. I remember watching it before. Maybe if I find again I'll make some gif and write some idea of my own with her. I think hentai had a lot of inflation and even some scat :eek: which is not for me but there should be some nice scene somewhere

Dammit, i remembered it, it's called Makai Kishi Ingrid, i've watched it and totally forgot due to Taimanin Asagi Zero news. Yeah, there's a scat thing on that ova, which turned me off. But still, i enjoyed it after all. Hope be more fiction or doujin for Ingrid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.