Favorite Monster Girls? and their ryona attacks. (1 Viewer)

Thinker

Potential Patron
Made threads like this ages ago, not sure if I will be able to get my act together to create something. But hey, inspiration!

So in largely Yuri fantasy game what would be your fav kinds of monster girls (or just bad girls) to throw against the heroine? And what kind of ryona attacks would they do?

betonx

Potential Patron
as stated above, lamias.
other than that well rendered arachnid-girls are really awesome. i'm not really sure what attacks they use. im more of a vore fan.

unknown

Potential Patron
Yuri game and other kind of game with many other female enemy are the best!
Monstergirl humanoid is my first choice and if it's malicious and bad like for example the succubus (that is my favorite) it's better.

Monster girls are a very cute idea for a games (or simple cg games) and for the attack personally I prefer to see a enemy girl (or more girls) that suffocate (or submission) a victim with breast smothering, armpit smothering, facesitting, or similar while he/she forced raped, an happy and bad ending ;D

Thinker

Potential Patron
Well I'll post in my ideas so far.

Lamias
Grapple: Slides bulk of tail (where the human waist connects to the serpent half) between heroines legs forcing her to straddle it, the tail comes up over her hip to wrap around her belly, coiling around and around, possibly forcing the breasts to bulge out between the coils, the thinner end of the snake tail wrapping around her throat, possibly the tip forced into the heroines mouth.

Ogress/Oni
(I can't remember the artist, they did a series of monster girls with descriptions ... think something like the Red Oni in this case)

Bearhug: Wraps arms around heroine lifting her off her feet, crushing her against her own body with her face wedged between the Oni's cleavage.
Pummel: The Oni grips the heroines wrists together in one hand lifting her up into the air so she dangles from her grip and pummels her belly with her other fist.
Atomic Drop: The Oni lifts the heroine up under the thighs and drops her crotch first across her knee.

Arachnia (Spider Lady)
Not sure yet, I've seen an image of one laying eggs into a woman .... perhaps ones that do some bondage style attacks with webs, mummification type attack.
Essence Drain: The Arachnia lifts the heroine upside down, with her knees over her shoulders and 'bites/sucks' at her pussy in the vain of a spider draining its victim of its essence.

Over ideas I'm toying with.

Hornette (Waspwoman akin to Darkstalker Q Bee.)
Vampiress
Succubus/Demoness
Harpies
Werecats
Scylla (Octopuswoman)
Dryads
Mummy (Less rotten and more bandage bondage)

mudball2

Potential Patron
Hornette sounds really cool. She would maybe have an attack like an ovipositor as her stinger and insert eggs inside the victim's vagina or anus. Sounds over-used but I've always enjoyed that kind of attack.

R

retardedfool

Bondage Succubus:

Wooden Horse - Magically summon a wooden horse from underneath the heroine and shoot upwards in between her legs, forcing the heroine to rider the device in a galloping motion. Variation where instead of galloping wooden horse, electric current is sent thoughout metal horse, electrifying the heroine.

Electric massage(denki anma) - Knock down the heroine, then grab her legs and place own foot at her crotch, starting a series of light stomping and vibration rubbing. Variation where a vibrating dildo was inserted into heroine's pussy and then the foot pressing against the back of the dildo.

Grapple(dildo/vibrator) - Grabs the heroine from behind and starts groping. After a few moments pulls a dildo out from nowhere and inserts into heroine's pussy. Stun gun variation where she tazes the heroine's clitoris.

Grapple(whip) - Grabs the heroine from behind. A clone appears in front of heroine and starts the whipping, namely on breast and crotch.

sutivlak

Potential Patron
I'm a fan of just good ol' fashioned beatdowns. Throw her around for a bit,or pin her down and punch her repeatedly. Blank Blood and Cracker Cradle has some great examples of that.

As for favorite monster girl, I kinda like fishgals and demons.

M

mononokekime

I'm a fan of mummification so I think I can contribute mine.

Mummifying machines or flying bandages: they can coil to the heroine or attack like flying knives. Once the heroine faints, they can penetrate her pussy repeatedly.

Kitsune

Potential Patron
I'm a fan of mummification so I think I can contribute mine.

Mummifying machines or flying bandages: they can coil to the heroine or attack like flying knives. Once the heroine faints, they can penetrate her pussy repeatedly.

Mummy that attacks with the bandages. Nice.
I think that just got added into my game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.