1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[PC] Fantasion

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by detritus, Jan 12, 2011.

1. detritus

detritus angry angry Staff Member Administrator

Little game that I ran across on ULMF. Just a warning that it's "shotacon".
    In the case of this game, it seems to be a younger boy beating elves and amazons with his staff and raping their leader. It's in Japanese and I honestly have no idea what the hell is going on. :jk: The intro seems to be your character sparring with some babe that gets whisked away by an angel and you go after her, clearly distressed.

Not much in the way of ryona. You hit them the enemies and they have a non-animated stunned look and disappear. Rendered rape graphic after each level I guess.

DLSite link:
    http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ071653.html

Trial version download link:
    http://trial.dlsite.com/doujin/RJ072000/RJ071653_trial.zip
    (two playable levels, although they are incredibly similar)

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      128.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      50.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      60.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      57.6 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      98 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
  2. officerlumpy

officerlumpy Guest

Lol thank you for giving us instructions, since when this showed up on hongfire, I had ABSOLUTELY no idea what to do.
    Hongfire has a full version download link

3. True Succubus

True Succubus Avid Affiliate

Yeah, this game I played a few days ago, you do all the work to finish the level, then you get one terrible CG picture.

Although, mind, the Succubus was a good one, I would have much preferred it if it was a woman raping her, but meh.

4. life-saver

life-saver Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

hongfire link?

5. Someone92

Someone92 Swell Supporter Staff Member Moderator

How do you exactly unlock the warrior woman? If I press Space+Tab the game just restarts and in the end I'm playing the boy again.

6. detritus

detritus angry angry Staff Member Administrator

If I recall, I had to do it twice and then after picking the difficulty, I was prompted with which character I wanted to play as. Rather disappointing though, she has no sex moves.

7. blackcrab

blackcrab Guest

I clear this game one time , but I don't understand why I feel so distractingly irritated.
    or somewhat of sickly disgusting , but I sure this is not something that game creator are proudly present for me.
    however , I will not go back to find the answer by playing it again this time.

8. mentoz92

mentoz92 Guest

oh my god im in love with this game its almost perfect, someone has to add sex scenes to all characters and/or add more positions! <3

9. Thundragon

Thundragon Avid Affiliate

This game would be great if you could grapple the normal enemies and also if the grapples lasted longer :D

10. ???

??? Potential Patron

11. Thundragon

wow thanks, ill try it out ;)

12. Neonie

Neonie Casual Client Ryonani Teamster

You could probably even make your own thread about this game here in this section! :)

No reason to let it stay unnoticed in this thread, seems most people weren't all too impressed with this game so you might actually want to make a new thread just for your game. It doesn't matter it's not finished yet there are many other unfinished games on these forums. Just as long as the content is right for these forums you can make a new thread about it :)

(but please no dumping lol, either it's just me or I notice we have some new users that just come, make a few threads for multiple games of which only one or none are any good. and then leave and never reply on these forums again :P
    ps: I am not an admin nor mod, so no idea if dumping is actually allowed or not on these forums)

Also wtf I get a virus warning from your game... (not the one in this thread so I don't confuse the people here lol!)

P2P-Worm.Win32.Palevo.cjen - Securelist

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
  13. Thundragon

I read the forum that was in the link. Seems like some antivirus programs detect a virus tough there is none. The game is clean

14. n00b here, how exactly can i run this game? I have unzipped the files but now what?

15. Neonie

Neonie Casual Client Ryonani Teamster

There is a sticky for all those trying to run games on these forums. But basically you need Japanese applocale and such. Read the sticky and all will become clear. Also may I suggest using Ryonani XP. It works EXTREMELY well and it is by far my favourite method

16. Rakkar

Rakkar Avid Affiliate

This is the most ignorantly stupid hard game I've ever played.
    It's even worse than the Kai game which is pretty bad. Honestly, why do people make games like this? The point of a game is to entertain not to piss everyone off

17. Thundragon

Actually if you block attacks (shift key) the game becomes quite easy. you just have to block and once their attack animation is over attack them or do the magic attack

18. Rakkar

Rakkar Avid Affiliate

You must be talking about the original game?
    I'm referring to the fan made game based on the original

It does have a block button but it doesn't do anything really, there's flying birds and the grabs still get you

It took me literally like 30m of playing to get about 4 kills of those blue sword guys, died about 10x. Finally just said fk it lol.

It would be a fun game if it wasn't impossible... I guess I shouldn't complain about fan games since it's just free stuff, but man it made me rage more than quest of ki or whatever which was up until then the most stupidly hard game ever lol. I'm glad they were made but I am never going to finish them =(

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012
  19. Thundragon

Oh yeah that one is hard as hell. The best you can do is grind for level 3 where you get a new weapon and start praying in the timed part