[PC] Fantasion (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Little game that I ran across on ULMF. Just a warning that it's "shotacon".
In the case of this game, it seems to be a younger boy beating elves and amazons with his staff and raping their leader. It's in Japanese and I honestly have no idea what the hell is going on. :jk: The intro seems to be your character sparring with some babe that gets whisked away by an angel and you go after her, clearly distressed.

Not much in the way of ryona. You hit them the enemies and they have a non-animated stunned look and disappear. Rendered rape graphic after each level I guess.

DLSite link:
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ071653.html

Trial version download link:
http://trial.dlsite.com/doujin/RJ072000/RJ071653_trial.zip
(two playable levels, although they are incredibly similar)

Controls

A=Attack
Down+A=Some kind of low blow?
Up+A=Magic attack
X=Jump, possible to double jump
W=Grope/Rape (only seems to work on the boss types as it just instantly kills the normal ones)
D=Dash
Shift=Block
Space=Pause
Space+Tab=Reset

After beating the game, you can play as the warrior babe that gets kidnapped in the beginning by pressing Space+Tab

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 2,292
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 2,999
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 2,866
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 3,463
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 3,459
Last edited by a moderator:
O

officerlumpy

Little game that I ran across on ULMF. Just a warning that it's "shotacon".
In the case of this game, it seems to be a younger boy beating elves and amazons with his staff and raping their leader. It's in Japanese and I honestly have no idea what the hell is going on. :jk: The intro seems to be your character sparring with some babe that gets whisked away by an angel and you go after her, clearly distressed.

Not much in the way of ryona. You hit them the enemies and they have a non-animated stunned look and disappear. Rendered rape graphic after each level I guess.

DLSite link:
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ071653.html

Trial version download link:
http://trial.dlsite.com/doujin/RJ072000/RJ071653_trial.zip
(two playable levels, although they are incredibly similar)

Lol thank you for giving us instructions, since when this showed up on hongfire, I had ABSOLUTELY no idea what to do.
Hongfire has a full version download link

True Succubus

Potential Patron
Yeah, this game I played a few days ago, you do all the work to finish the level, then you get one terrible CG picture.

Although, mind, the Succubus was a good one, I would have much preferred it if it was a woman raping her, but meh.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
How do you exactly unlock the warrior woman? If I press Space+Tab the game just restarts and in the end I'm playing the boy again.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
If I recall, I had to do it twice and then after picking the difficulty, I was prompted with which character I wanted to play as. Rather disappointing though, she has no sex moves.

B

blackcrab

I clear this game one time , but I don't understand why I feel so distractingly irritated.
or somewhat of sickly disgusting , but I sure this is not something that game creator are proudly present for me.
however , I will not go back to find the answer by playing it again this time.

M

mentoz92

oh my god im in love with this game its almost perfect, someone has to add sex scenes to all characters and/or add more positions! <3

Thundragon

Potential Patron
This game would be great if you could grapple the normal enemies and also if the grapples lasted longer :D

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
....I'm not trying to brag, but I feel as though some of you are unaware....

[Flash] FantasionR(FanGame) - The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums Is basically a fan game that I've been composing, based on Fantasion.....

Maybe you're not interested, but just in case....

You could probably even make your own thread about this game here in this section! :)

No reason to let it stay unnoticed in this thread, seems most people weren't all too impressed with this game so you might actually want to make a new thread just for your game. It doesn't matter it's not finished yet there are many other unfinished games on these forums. Just as long as the content is right for these forums you can make a new thread about it :)

(but please no dumping lol, either it's just me or I notice we have some new users that just come, make a few threads for multiple games of which only one or none are any good. and then leave and never reply on these forums again :P
ps: I am not an admin nor mod, so no idea if dumping is actually allowed or not on these forums)

Also wtf I get a virus warning from your game... (not the one in this thread so I don't confuse the people here lol!)

P2P-Worm.Win32.Palevo.cjen - Securelist

Thundragon

Potential Patron
I read the forum that was in the link. Seems like some antivirus programs detect a virus tough there is none. The game is clean

D

darkwhite1602

n00b here, how exactly can i run this game? I have unzipped the files but now what?

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
n00b here, how exactly can i run this game? I have unzipped the files but now what?

There is a sticky for all those trying to run games on these forums. But basically you need Japanese applocale and such. Read the sticky and all will become clear. Also may I suggest using Ryonani XP. It works EXTREMELY well and it is by far my favourite method

Rakkar

Potential Patron
This is the most ignorantly stupid hard game I've ever played.
It's even worse than the Kai game which is pretty bad. Honestly, why do people make games like this? The point of a game is to entertain not to piss everyone off

Thundragon

Potential Patron
This is the most ignorantly stupid hard game I've ever played.
It's even worse than the Kai game which is pretty bad. Honestly, why do people make games like this? The point of a game is to entertain not to piss everyone off

Actually if you block attacks (shift key) the game becomes quite easy. you just have to block and once their attack animation is over attack them or do the magic attack

Rakkar

Potential Patron
You must be talking about the original game?
I'm referring to the fan made game based on the original

It does have a block button but it doesn't do anything really, there's flying birds and the grabs still get you

It took me literally like 30m of playing to get about 4 kills of those blue sword guys, died about 10x. Finally just said fk it lol.

It would be a fun game if it wasn't impossible... I guess I shouldn't complain about fan games since it's just free stuff, but man it made me rage more than quest of ki or whatever which was up until then the most stupidly hard game ever lol. I'm glad they were made but I am never going to finish them =(

Thundragon

Potential Patron
You must be talking about the original game?
I'm referring to the fan made game based on the original

It does have a block button but it doesn't do anything really, there's flying birds and the grabs still get you

It took me literally like 30m of playing to get about 4 kills of those blue sword guys, died about 10x. Finally just said fk it lol.

It would be a fun game if it wasn't impossible... I guess I shouldn't complain about fan games since it's just free stuff, but man it made me rage more than quest of ki or whatever which was up until then the most stupidly hard game ever lol. I'm glad they were made but I am never going to finish them =(

Oh yeah that one is hard as hell. The best you can do is grind for level 3 where you get a new weapon and start praying in the timed part

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.