Failing Up's Imports [Update: Rikka, Ryou, Delthea, Hana] (2 Viewers)

Failing Up

Content Creator
The Kaguya hair import was pretty nice. Looking forward to more hair imports from that series
Thank you. Chika, Ai, and Miko are all on my to do list. I'll also update Kaguya because it was one of the first hairs I made, and thus probably needs some cleaning and adjustment.

Hank East

Content Creator
Heya. The Nah hair looks pretty darn good! I'm not really into characters of her... Body type, but the way they end up looking in SDT makes them more 'normal' to me. But anyway that aside, I made a white version of the hair. Originally did it for my albino OC but sharing can't hurt, eh? Use it if you'd like. Oh and by the way could you share the BG you use for the screenshots, please?

HizXvMx.png

Nah (White) Hair.png

Last edited:

Failing Up

Content Creator
Heya. The Nah hair looks pretty darn good! I'm not really into characters of her... Body type, but the way they end up looking in SDT makes them more 'normal' to me. But anyway that aside, I made a white version of the hair. Originally did it for my albino OC but sharing can't hurt, eh? Use it if you'd like. Oh and by the way could you share the BG you use for the screenshots, please?

HizXvMx.png
Thank you. I added your version to the resources page.
Enjoy what you enjoy. I also generally use hairs as substitutes for other characters.
I'm not really interested in Nah though she is one of the few Awakening characters I really like. As the Fire Emblem guy, I just make hairs for every FE girl I can think of and can find resources for.

Also, can you link me the boots in your image. It's one of the few mods I don't have in my SDT archives.

Failing Up

Content Creator
In light of the new FE: Heroes banner I've created hairs for Catherine and Shamir, and also updated Flayn. Good luck to anyone else pulling on the banner.

Failing Up

Content Creator
Hey, I hope you're doing well. Any updates on that Echidna hair?
Itès on my to do list. I have a workable reference that will require a fair bit of redrawing. Itèll take quite a while because Iève been abroad and am working with an old and damaged laptop as opposed to my usual desktop setup. The hairs Iève been making lately are all rather simple and dont require much work because of that. Your request is the my top concern as a modder. Itès just that itès difficult due to the lack of an optimal reference and I donèt want to create an inadequate hair for you. But I really want to make a great Echidna hair because I just replayed FE6 and Echidna was an all-star unit in my play-through. I also want to make hairs for other FE6 girls but there are no good references for them either.

And if your triggered by my mistyping, Ièm Canadian and I always forget how to switch back to an English keyboard.

Nohrian Scum

Potential Patron
Itès on my to do list. I have a workable reference that will require a fair bit of redrawing. Itèll take quite a while because Iève been abroad and am working with an old and damaged laptop as opposed to my usual desktop setup. The hairs Iève been making lately are all rather simple and dont require much work because of that. Your request is the my top concern as a modder. Itès just that itès difficult due to the lack of an optimal reference and I donèt want to create an inadequate hair for you. But I really want to make a great Echidna hair because I just replayed FE6 and Echidna was an all-star unit in my play-through. I also want to make hairs for other FE6 girls but there are no good references for them either.

And if your triggered by my mistyping, Ièm Canadian and I always forget how to switch back to an English keyboard.
It's all good. Take your time and do whatever you need to. Do you want me to see if I can find side views of other FE6 girls in the meantime? If you let me know what characters you're interested in, I can keep a lookout for you.

Failing Up

Content Creator
It's all good. Take your time and do whatever you need to. Do you want me to see if I can find side views of other FE6 girls in the meantime? If you let me know what characters you're interested in, I can keep a lookout for you.
Lilina more than anyone because I supercharged her in my last run and gave her every stat booster. And thanks mate, I have dozens of inadequate resources I want to try working with but you never know when that perfect reference will show up. God bless Heroes for keeping old games relevant.

Failing Up

Content Creator
Here are a few Lilina side view pics I found. Are these good enough to use?
Here's a quick test hair I made for Lilina. It's so easy and quick to make a hair when the reference image uses simple solid colours without complex shading, lighting and gradients. Redrawing is easy and I save an eternity on cutting the hair out of the image. I'll polish this up for publication later.

lilina test screenshot.png

Nohrian Scum

Potential Patron
Thanks.

They're okay, but I'm going try and use this image by Boris. Lilina's long hair demands a fair bit of redrawing and extension, so the simple colour and shading should help.

View attachment 113065
Oh yeah, I saw that one. I was hesitant to upload that picture because I was unsure what this website's policy on shotas was. Maybe I could've just cropped it lol.

Lewisepc

Potential Patron
Hey there! I saw your most recent KanColle Resource and read about your recommendation thing. I'd love to see a Hamakaze Hair! At least from what I searched I don't think there are any, but I definitely feel like it's missing.

Failing Up

Content Creator
Hey there! I saw your most recent KanColle Resource and read about your recommendation thing. I'd love to see a Hamakaze Hair! At least from what I searched I don't think there are any, but I definitely feel like it's missing.
I'll take up your request.
I could have sworn she already had a hair, but it seems like she really doesn't.

Failing Up

Content Creator
Hamakaze was really easy to do.
Ill touch her up later, so you can expect her to be released with the next weekly batch of hairs.

Hamakaze Screenshot.png

Hamakaze Screenshot 2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.