Faceless Mods revisions (1 Viewer)

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I recently started using the graffiti mods by Faceless Faceless in his first loader archive. However, they're a bit troublesome to use. If possible I'd like a couple things be changed with them.

Highest priority is to remove the tally marks from the first arm graffiti.
Second is to make them moreclothing compatible.

If only one thing can be done per request then I'd prefer to have the tally marks removed in the first arm graffiti. I thought I'd ask for both revisions at once since they're similar. As for the second request, Idk if it matters but I'm still using version 6.7 of moreclothing. The mods list in the newer versions are different from 6.7 and I've added quite a few items to the list myself so it'd be a bit of a nightmare to update moreclothing.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Faceless' Loader Mods, Archive 1 specifically.

I just noticed that abgraffiti.mod is in Archive 2. If possible, add that to the second request.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Thanks for the quick response and revision! However, I'm putting it to bed for the night so I'll try it out sometime tomorrow.

Also, I don't wanna be nitpicky but I meant if all the graffiti (ab, arm and breast) could be made moreclothing compatible. I'd really appreciate it. So sorry for not clarifying that more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.