Faceless' loader mods (6 Nov 19: Arm Graffiti - no tally) (1 Viewer)

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Faceless' loader mods (6 Oct 14: Poison armwear set)

Uploaded a navel mod.

EDIT: Hey, page 3! Anyway, also updated the Shiki Fuujin mod to comply with the navel mod.

deafie

Potential Patron

Read the loader mod, still don't get it, how.. I got the mod zip and did everything, it didn't do anything... what am i doing wrong?

ModGuy

Content Creator

deafie said:
Read the loader mod, still don't get it, how.. I got the mod zip and did everything, it didn't do anything... what am i doing wrong?

At his point most mods will load through the normal SWF mod menu built in to the game.
If it doesn't work with that, have a look at the included examples for help.

Faceless

Content Creator

Right, I recently discovered that the Zero Suit Samus mods didn't actually lock her breasts. That should be fixed.

I've also added a mermaid. Technically, I suppose it's not a mermaid, since merfolk are supposed to be ichthyic rather than cetacean. Whatever, I was too lazy to draw the scales. Merry X-mas.

Faceless

Content Creator

Kuukaku arm and Zero Suit Samus should all support the arms:back position.

I guess now I'll update all the rest of the crap I've done to the new format...

JoJo

Potential Patron

Hi Sorry my english

I hope write in right place

I see a mermaid mod .

You think is possible to make the caracther shirley from one piece ? ;D

one-piece-2424087.jpg

Faceless

Content Creator

Sure, but not for a bit. I'll get around to it eventually, after I finish redoing my older stuff to fit the mods.txt format.

Also, I noticed that for some reason the Zero Suit Samus mods weren't removing the listeners properly, so I fixed that.

JoJo

Potential Patron

Ok Great ;) Shirley very Sexy Mermaid Shark :P

Faceless

Content Creator

Well, all of my older breast/nipple, arm, and eye mods have all been updated to work with mods.txt. For those of you who prefer the older method, I've left those in the archive as well.

Triptraptroop

Potential Patron

Hey, sorry, I'm an idiot. When I download the zip file and try to run it, it just asks me what program I want to open it with. What program should I be opening it with?

SDTRocks

Potential Patron

The loader loads the swf files properly, but the nipples pop up on the left corner of the screen, help please.

Faceless

Content Creator

Triptraptroop said:
Hey, sorry, I'm an idiot. When I download the zip file and try to run it, it just asks me what program I want to open it with. What program should I be opening it with?
http://www.google.com/search?q=zip+files

SDTRocks said:
The loader loads the swf files properly, but the nipples pop up on the left corner of the screen, help please.
That...should not be happening. What exactly are you doing and which one is it?

SDTRocks

Potential Patron

I extracted the file into the Mods folder, I added the "in-game name:folder name" and I loaded them through the loader side bar.

Edit: All the nipple swf files have the same issue, they appear on the top left corner of the screen after I load them, I'm sorry I did not make that clear earlier.

Faceless

Content Creator

I dunno what to tell you, because I'm not having that problem at all. Try using the mod manager to set up the loader.

SDTRocks

Potential Patron

I don't know if this changes anything but I renamed the swf files from "Nipple" to "Mod".

Edit: Nvm I got them working 100% through the mod manager, thanks very much for your help and the mods!

Edit 2: What do I mark the single .swf nipple files as in the mod manager? I can't get those to work now, the only ones I know how to load properly are the multiple ones, e.g. the lactating nipples file.

Faceless

Content Creator

Huh? All you should have to do is check "Nipples," select "No," and then you open the particular Nipple.swf that you want.

SDTRocks

Potential Patron

Yeah it's working now, I don't know what the problem was earlier, it was asking me for two files instead of one, thanks again Faceless.

Kir

Content Creator

Great stuffs you got there, also thanks for the mermaid mod!

If you have a time, can I request for ankle cuffs mod similar to hand cuffs in SDT game? I noticed we don't have much leg mods. Just boots, socks, mermaid tail and that's pretty much it... I think.

Much appreciated if you could fulfill this request.

Faceless

Content Creator

Eh, why not. My first update of the new year.

EDIT: Also updated the archive so that the Sharingan spins. If you don't want to download the archive again, here they are:
[attachurl=1]
[attachurl=2]

Attachments

sharingan.mod
2.3 KB · Views: 200

Eye.swf
2.3 KB · Views: 198

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.