Faceless' loader mods (6 Nov 19: Arm Graffiti - no tally) (2 Viewers)

ModGuy

Content Creator
Re: Faceless' loader mods (6 Oct 14: Poison armwear set)

Faceless said:
index.php

I see those white lines :D
Having someone continue to use my tool is fantastic, keep up the good work.

Faceless

Content Creator

ModGuy said:
I see those white lines :D
Having someone continue to use my tool is fantastic, keep up the good work.
Can do.

Anyway, some more nipples. These are dark nipples with an adjusted gradient and some reshaping to get different sized areolae. The new gradient lowers the arolae/dark skin contrast, though.

*moved to OP*

Faceless

Content Creator

Faceless said:
Right, first try with the new Modding tool. Of course, it's a futa mod. This looks best on the pale light and tan skins, I think. Rename this to Mod.swf.

[attachthumb=1]

EDIT: Light skin, not pale.

Updated futa mods.
Blargh. v1.9 broke my body mods, and I lost the save data. Damnit all to hell. Have a new set of futa mods while I redo everything from scratch.

Kir

Content Creator

Faceless said:
Blargh. v1.9 broke my body mods, and I lost the save data. Damnit all to hell. Have a new set of futa mods while I redo everything from scratch.

Thanks a lot. Your mod imports are awesome as always. One more thing, can I request small size futa set as well?

Faceless

Content Creator

Sure. I've added small versions to the post.

Kir

Content Creator

Thanks, very much appreciated.

ModGuy

Content Creator

No clothes yet?
I guess you want things to look right upon scaling.....
Ah well, I could write a script to lock the body size.
Thoughts?

Faceless

Content Creator

Partly that, but mostly because I don't think I could do clothing very well to begin with.

CaptainOwl

Potential Patron

Think you could convert RajasGrime's Elf ears to work for loader if that's possible? It works for normal SDT but since it's just a normal mod it can't have it's colors changed like Loader mods can. Like if I wanted to make the girl's skin red the elf ears will not turn red aswell but if they were a loader mod they would.

ModGuy

Content Creator

CaptainOwl said:
Think you could convert RajasGrime's Elf ears to work for loader if that's possible? It works for normal SDT but since it's just a normal mod it can't have it's colors changed like Loader mods can. Like if I wanted to make the girl's skin red the elf ears will not turn red aswell but if they were a loader mod they would.

I actually didn't know that, that's pretty cool.

Faceless

Content Creator

ModGuy said:
:lol:

Anyway, the angle and size ended up slightly different, but here's a loader version of the elf ear.
*moved to OP*

Also, a cat tail. The internet tells me that this particular tail position indicates feline submissiveness.
*moved to OP*

F

fivepoundbillfivepoundbil

Seems like that I've got a problem with getting the futa mods to work.
For some reason i cant open them in the loader, and when i open the .swf directly in a flashplayer, i just get a white screen.
I've tried with several browsers, but i cant seem to download it properly. Anyone else who's got this problem?

exnecross

Potential Patron

Faceless said:
*shrugs* Sure, why not. This'll match the rest of the skin if you keep it on the light setting.
[attachimg=1]
[attachurl=2]

A while back I made a bukkake nipple mod. Sure, you could do the same with the keepcum option, but whatever.
[attachimg=4]
[attachurl=5]

Also, I extracted the dark skin nipple with the modding tool. For anyone who wanted a character to have a greater areolae/skin tone contrast, have fun.
[attachurl=3]

I know this is late but thanks so much! Didn't check back soon enough lol
I'm just curious, how simple is something like that to make? (the tail) There are so many seemingly simple things I find myself wanting to make like that, but just don't have any experience.

EDIT: For some reason I can get the Demon Tail to work but not the Draenei one. Both are saved to the Mods folder in their character folder ("Demoness" and "Draenei"), and both are named "Tail". Any clue what the problem is?

Seems like that I've got a problem with getting the futa mods to work.
For some reason i cant open them in the loader, and when i open the .swf directly in a flashplayer, i just get a white screen.
I've tried with several browsers, but i cant seem to download it properly. Anyone else who's got this problem?

This is the exact problem I'm having with the Draenei tail and the cat tail aswell.

Faceless

Content Creator

That's because "tail" isn't an actual modding option. Rename it Mod.swf.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

I tried it as well with naming it that and it didn't work, I'm going to mess with it some more, it actually seems like most imports are broken.

It appears the Mod Loader doesn't support multiple mods again. :(

CaptainOwl

Potential Patron

Faceless said:
:lol:

Anyway, the angle and size ended up slightly different, but here's a loader version of the elf ear.
[attachurl=1]

Also, a cat tail. The internet tells me that this particular tail position indicates feline submissiveness.
[attachimg=2]
[attachurl=3]

Thanks bro but it seems to have some problems with some hairs. Some normal templates cause this to happen.
b4uPN.png

Seems to work with SWF Hairs though. But normal png templates some of them do that.
It could be cause the hair is on the "front of everything" side of the template but I don't know.

ModGuy said:
Yep See.
fNioE.png

Guess it counts it as a legit part of the body so it changes it's color too.

However if you use one of the preset colors (Tan Dark pale etc) it doesn't change. Only changes when you use the custom skin color thing and set to Light skin seeing the ears were made for light skin.

Faceless

Content Creator

Anonymous said:
I tried it as well with naming it that and it didn't work, I'm going to mess with it some more, it actually seems like most imports are broken.
Really? Huh. They work fine for me.

CaptainOwl said:
Thanks bro but it seems to have some problems with some hairs. Some normal templates cause this to happen.

Seems to work with SWF Hairs though. But normal png templates some of them do that.
It could be cause the hair is on the "front of everything" side of the template but I don't know.
Yeah, the elf ear is on the same layer as the original ear, so anything that'll cover the ear will also cover the mod. I haven't found a layer I can use that'll fix that, so the only suggestion I have is to edit the static hair so that the hair around the ear is on a lower layer.

CaptainOwl

Potential Patron

Faceless said:
Yeah, the elf ear is on the same layer as the original ear, so anything that'll cover the ear will also cover the mod. I haven't found a layer I can use that'll fix that, so the only suggestion I have is to edit the static hair so that the hair around the ear is on a lower layer.

Yeah I figured as much. Thanks either way.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Faceless said:
They seem to all work, but I can't for the life of me get multiple mods to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.