1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Faceless' loader mods (31 Dec 16: Hanagumi uniform)

Discussion in 'Loader Imports' started by Faceless, Jun 16, 2011.

1. PyramidHead

PyramidHead Potential Patron

Re: Faceless' loader mods (6 Oct 14: Poison armwear set)

OMG, you actually did the Thick Eyebrows! I'm glad I surfed back here to check.
    Time for me to test. If this works, I'll have to go through my folder of anime girls and see which ones should sport it!

Edit: Yup, works perfectly! First recipient of appropriately thick eyebrows... Birdy Cephon Altierra!
    [​IMG]

2. Faceless

Faceless Content Creator

Exactly what it says on the tin. NoNoseSquash will prevent her nose from being squished when he is invisible, and AngrySmile makes her smile when angry.

EDIT:
    Poison's cuff and bracelet, and the Smash 4 ZSS cuffs are now moreclothing compatible.

3. Potatotato

Potatotato Potential Patron

Could you make Her holding a cigarette in a similar way you did Her Wedding Ring?
    (Link to cigarette smoking thread)

4. Faceless

Faceless Content Creator

Run, Imperial Assault Force, at the speed of light!
    Fight, Imperial Assault Force, with all your might!

Did you know that 2016 was the 20th Anniversary of Sakura Wars? I didn't until last week. As it is still 2016 according to PST, I technically haven't missed the anniversary. Get the Hanagumi uniform here. Accurate to the first Sakura Wars games and Sakura Wars TV, except for Iris' scarf, which strictly speaking should be more like a bowtie.

tmb likes this.
  5. qazzopro

qazzopro Potential Patron

Sorry mate quick question. How do I correctly load the mods? Specifically how do I load the condom ones?

6. Faceless

Faceless Content Creator

@qazzopro Assuming you're using the loader and not vanilla (you are, yes?) you just load it like anything else. Either go to the Modding tab and load it via the SWF import button, or set up a character folder. If you are using vanilla, switch to the loader.

7. qazzopro

qazzopro Potential Patron

Well that works... however is there a way I could toggle it in game? Or even through dialogue?

8. Faceless

Faceless Content Creator

@qazzopro I did not implement toggle functionality, sorry. As for dialogues, I don't deal with them, so you'll have ask someone else.

9. aztlan

aztlan Swell Supporter

Being able to toggle it via dialog would be cool!
    (Maybe Dialog Actions or the like could toggle it via dailog if the basic mod supported it being toggle-able...)

In any case - it's a cool mod!

(PS - showing it dropped on the floor after being toggled would be even cooler.)

qazzopro likes this.
  10. hellfucker

hellfucker Potential Patron

I'm pressing "Swf mod" in the loader, forcing the .mod file in there, and nothing changes

I'm trying to load the condom v2 mod

I'm using the latest version, 5.45d, I assume it's not compatible with those mods?

e: Nevermind, it HAS to be loaded through a projector

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017