Faceless' loader mods (6 Nov 19: Arm Graffiti - no tally) (1 Viewer)

G

guitargurl

Re: Faceless' loader mods (6 Oct 14: Poison armwear set)

where can I find that background in the peephole png.?

Faceless

Content Creator

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3650.msg52292#msg52292

EDIT:
Uploaded her wedding ring. Handjob compatible, but only the one color.

dbc6060

Potential Patron

The peephole mod looks interesting; can't wait to try it out.

DTfan

Potential Patron

I love your breast graffiti 5 in conjunction with Dante's top down wedding dress. Good times! Keep up the great work.

S

Somewhat unsure

No offense intended mate, but it took me ages to work out that the lactating nipple mod might be in one of your archives, it might be a good idea to put a spoiler section explaining what they contain into your original post
unsure

Faceless

Content Creator

Suddenly, an update! Noticed that ModGuy made a handy loader request index, and decided to do something disgustingly simple.

Faceless

Content Creator

Another update. This time, the Rinnegan. And Byakugan can technically be done using vanilla if you ignore the bulging veins, so I'll just count that as all of the fancy Naruto eyes done. Well, not counting the different Mangekyou variations, but fuck those Uchiha.

Faceless

Content Creator

It's ALIVE! *maniacal laughter*

Yeah, I finally got around to finishing the tentacle rape revamp. This does require [EDIT: sby's] animtools, which I haven't included. Also, the mod is designed for facefuck mode, so you'll have to switch over after loading the pose.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Faceless said:

Yeah, I finally got around to finishing the tentacle rape revamp. This does require animtools, which I haven't included. Also, the mod is designed for facefuck mode, so you'll have to switch over after loading the pose.
YAYAYAAYAYYAAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!

just curious, why does it require animtools? is it more like suggested usage so the tentacles look good with the desired position?

also, nice usage of animtoolscharposition file, first time i have seen it being used by someone else ;D

Faceless

Content Creator

sby said:

just curious, why does it require animtools? is it more like suggested usage so the tentacles look good with the desired position?

also, nice usage of animtoolscharposition file, first time i have seen it being used by someone else ;D
Basically, the entire point of this was that the tentacles are supposed to be pulling her arms back to hold her in place. As such, they were drawn to minimize clipping, but only when her arms are in the proper place. And also, the lengths of the tentacles assume that the camera has shifted as per animtoolscharposition.txt. So without it the tentacles that replace him will just be floating there.

Also, I find myself irked that her arms lose their animtools positioning if any mods embed character code, or if she wakes up again after fainting. *harrumph*

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Faceless said:
sby said:

Basically, the entire point of this was that the tentacles are supposed to be pulling her arms back to hold her in place. As such, they were drawn to minimize clipping, but only when her arms are in the proper place. And also, the lengths of the tentacles assume that the camera has shifted as per animtoolscharposition.txt. So without it the tentacles that replace him will just be floating there.

Also, I find myself irked that her arms lose their animtools positioning if any mods embed character code, or if she wakes up again after fainting. *harrumph*

i could hook the setleftarmposition and setrightarmposition on her. that is probably the best way to be able to allow the end rotation angle as well as arm xy positioning staying (that stuff is hard coded into vanilla instead of using some variable)

rle68

Potential Patron

all i need to say is thanks dude

Faceless

Content Creator

Tweaked to her right wrist. Instead of trying to draw around where I think her forearm and hand outlines will be, I used masking tricks to ensure that the tentacle appears to wrap behind her wrist properly.

Faceless

Content Creator

Testing out some code for handling his various left arm configurations, figured I may as well put it to use.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Nice riding crop. Goes well with the saddle or whip marks. Guess I should get the bridle gag finished soon ;)

DahjerHaze

Potential Patron

Faceless said:

Yeah, I finally got around to finishing the tentacle rape revamp. This does require [EDIT: sby's] animtools, which I haven't included. Also, the mod is designed for facefuck mode, so you'll have to switch over after loading the pose.

Where do I get animtools?...

Faceless

Content Creator

Are you serious? What you quoted even says who made animtools.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Faceless said:
Are you serious? What you quoted even says who made animtools.
modguy did stuff too ;)

Faceless

Content Creator

True, but you're the one maintaining it, and it is located in your thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.