Faceless' loader mods (6 Nov 19: Arm Graffiti - no tally) (1 Viewer)

exnecross

Potential Patron
Re: Faceless' loader mods (6 Oct 14: Poison armwear set)

Faceless said:
That's because "tail" isn't an actual modding option. Rename it Mod.swf.

The demon tail works perfectly when named "tail", why won't the other? I'll try renaming it and update this post if it works or not.

EDIT: got it to work. Thanks for the awesome tail ^^

Now if only the game allowed for hooves.. hehe

Faceless

Content Creator

Okay, I moved most of the mods to the OP, and as far as I know they should all work. Also, I redid the demon wings and tail.

funfriend

Content Creator

Good job on the new Demon Wings. I noticed the old body-attached ones were a bit low. You might want to do the same for the angel wings. Gotta figure out a good hair and char-code for an angel. Maybe even a halo.

Faceless

Content Creator

Yes, I know. They're fixed now, btw.

Also, added Ryougi Shiki's Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

Renegade

Potential Patron

Could someone revamp the elf ears to work with the newer version of the loader, they don't seem to work on the new "Dark" skin tone

See:

Attachments

• Elf ear fix please.jpg
    Elf ear fix please.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 773

Faceless

Content Creator

The elf ears have always been designed for the light skin tone only, guy. But gimme a few days to finish building my new comp, and I'll put out versions for the other skin tones.

Joyman

Potential Patron

Hey all, this is probably going to sound like a dumb question, but how do I get the demon wings to work? I can't seem to get them to show up.

grim42691

Content Creator

Could someone give me specific instructions how to upload the Futa cocks to the game itself? I'm having trouble figuring out how to get them to work.

Renegade

Potential Patron

Faceless said:
The elf ears have always been designed for the light skin tone only, guy. But gimme a few days to finish building my new comp, and I'll put out versions for the other skin tones.

I didn't know that, sorry if I sounded stupid. And thanks for looking into it^^ for me Faceless.

Faceless

Content Creator

Renegade said:
I didn't know that, sorry if I sounded stupid. And thanks for looking into it^^ for me Faceless.
Uploaded for you.

Joyman said:
Hey all, this is probably going to sound like a dumb question, but how do I get the demon wings to work? I can't seem to get them to show up.
grim42691 said:
Could someone give me specific instructions how to upload the Futa cocks to the game itself? I'm having trouble figuring out how to get them to work.
Have you read the loader faq?

jie0513

Potential Patron

Faceless said:
Anonymous said:
lol, right after my surgery both of my eyes looked like sharingan.

Also, I made dick nipples first, it's somewhere on the forum... on that note, I believe I was the first one to make a mod for the mod loader.
Hey, now people have two versions to choose from, right? Right?
>_>
<_<

Anywho, some more stuff. First up is another version of the devil wings, this time with a tail. Also included is a stand alone devil tail.
*fixed version in OP*

Also, fairy wings. #1 is based on a dragonfly, while #2 is based on a butterfly.
[attachthumb=1]
[attachthumb=2]
[attachthumb=3]

Again, these are all body mods, so rename them Mod.swf.

Please help me with the image is not the same
The location of the wings are much lower
thank you:)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 308
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 289

Faceless

Content Creator

jie0513 said:
Please help me with the image is not the same
The location of the wings are much lower
thank you:)

Faceless said:
Blargh. v1.9 broke my body mods, and I lost the save data. Damnit all to hell. Have a new set of futa mods while I redo everything from scratch.

Joyman

Potential Patron

Thankyou, I did not realise there was an FAQ </noob>, cleared alot up for me. Thanks.

Faceless

Content Creator

Fairy wings are fixed.

EDIT: Also added a new set of fairy wings. It didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, unfortunately, and there may be layering conflicts with some hairs.

Faceless

Content Creator

Added kogal socks. Available in any color, so long as that color is white.

grim42691

Content Creator

grim42691 said:

Yes but it's still a little confusing for me. Is there a different set of instructions I should be looking at? I've got a Mac 10.5 btw, I don't know if that means anything to anybody.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

grim42691 said:
grim42691 said:

Yes but it's still a little confusing for me. Is there a different set of instructions I should be looking at? I've got a Mac 10.5 btw, I don't know if that means anything to anybody.
I swear one day, I'll get around to writing the guide for manually loading mods.

Oh, look Loading mods for Mac and such

Steinman516

Potential Patron

I know this is probably beating a dead horse... but is there a way for me to load this into the SDT loader and not the Mod loader thing? I am flash dumb.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Steinman516 said:
I know this is probably beating a dead horse... but is there a way for me to load this into the SDT loader and not the Mod loader thing? I am flash dumb.
No, this is made for the SDT Loader.
No, using the SDT Loader doesn't require any flash knowledge.
Yes, I did in fact write a guide on how to use the Mod Loader. (Which I will eventually update with images)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.