Faceless' loader mods (6 Nov 19: Arm Graffiti - no tally) (2 Viewers)

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Faceless' loader mods (6 Oct 14: Poison armwear set)

Are you loading anything else? Might be a mod conflict. Other than that, I dunno what to tell you, because I'm unable to duplicate your problem.

Faceless

Content Creator

Most people shouldn't notice a difference, but the algorithm was changed tweaked so that the vanilla RGB values are checked once per frame instead of once per element per frame.

U

unholy

I just downloaded mileena gloves, and want to try it. How do I load this mod into the image?

Faceless

Content Creator

Uh, like every other loader mod? Menu->Modding->SWF mods

Faceless

Content Creator

Black by default; use vanilla eyebrow sliders to change color.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

Thanks for the addition. I wonder how it'd look on several characters on my mind?

Faceless

Content Creator

The old condom didn't handle character changes too well, so I tweaked the code. You should be able to do whatever without breaking anything, and as a bonus the condom now matches the penis type as well.

Auto mirror mode forces mirror mode when loaded, and reverts to regular mode when unloaded.

aztlan

Casual Client

Nice. Thanks.

What's the difference between a .mod mod and a .swf mod?

EDIT - it would be nice (if feasible) for strands not to appear when using the condom. Maybe a variation of sby's strand limits or the like could do this...

Also, is it possible to allow handjob mode to unroll it as well as her mouth?

Faceless

Content Creator

Nothing, they're just renamed SWF files. There was a proposal, back in the day, to differentiate between loader and vanilla stuff so that clueless noobs wouldn't try to things into vanilla and then complain when it didn't work. Except I ended up being the only person to actually bother.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Faceless said:
Nothing, they're just renamed SWF files. There was a proposal, back in the day, to differentiate between loader and vanilla stuff so that clueless noobs wouldn't try to things into vanilla and then complain when it didn't work. Except I ended up being the only person to actually bother.
hmm, i did not know that.
i thought it was some deprecated zipped package of swf mods xD

cwking420

Potential Patron

Faceless said:
This may be true, but because of the rename, they don't work with moreclothing by spy.

Faceless

Content Creator

I'm pretty sure that's less to do with file names and more to do with the fact that none of my loader mods use ModTypes, which is what moreclothing uses to ID shit.

Faceless

Content Creator

So for whatever reason Kojiro's vanilla Poison hair, my vanilla armband, and Huitznahua's micro jeans weren't playing well together as part of a character folder for me. It's weird, because that specific combination throws up file I/O null pointer errors, but if I remove any one of the three the error goes away, and loading each of them manually also works. Anyway, one of the complaints that my vanilla armband originally got was that as a Top, the RGB followed her shirt sliders. So I figured I'd address both those things with a loader version. And while I was at it, I decided to make the rest of Poison's armwear as well. They're all standalone mods, but should stack without any issue. The cuff mod follows the vanilla cuff RGB1 sliders, while the bracelet follows the vanilla cuff RGB2 sliders. The armband RGB is controlled via the loader tab.

Lizoran

Potential Patron

I was wondering if it was possible to make faceless's rinnegan mod RGB changeable, or if not to make it compatible with sby's autohuereg mod.
If either is not possible then you can forget about this.

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Faceless' loader mods (10 Oct 14: archive 3, Rinnegan v2, Sharingan v2)

Sure, and have an RGB Sharingan too while you're at it. Fucking Uchiha. Anyway, the Rinnegan is controlled with both the iris and sclera RGB sliders.

Oh, and I cleaned up the OP and added versions of Mileena and Sonia's gloves that follow the glove sliders instead of the shirt sliders.

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Faceless' loader mods (17 Oct 14: ZSS all-in-one, Prince of Persia - SoT)

Most people think time is like a river, flowing swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a raging storm. You may wonder who I am and why I say this. Sit, and I will tell you a tale like none you have ever heard...

The first of a planned series of Prince of Persia mods. His shirt, pants, and boots follow his costume RGB sliders, while the armor follows the loader RGB sliders. Switch between clothing states from the loader tab, or define a default state to load in the included settings file. Click on the dagger to sheathe it.

Also, I combined all the ZSS mods into a single file. Again, switch outfits from the loader tab, or define a default in the settings file. The next step would be proper RGB support, I think...

Lizoran

Potential Patron
Re: Faceless' loader mods (10 Oct 14: archive 3, Rinnegan v2, Sharingan v2)

Faceless said:
Sure, and have an RGB Sharingan too while you're at it. Fucking Uchiha. Anyway, the Rinnegan is controlled with both the iris and sclera RGB sliders.

Oh, and I cleaned up the OP and added versions of Mileena and Sonia's gloves that follow the glove sliders instead of the shirt sliders.
Thanks, man ;D

Hank East

Content Creator

Hey Faceless, I don't wanna seem impatient or anything but weren't you going to do the Samus Smash 4 rocket heels and cuffs?

Faceless

Content Creator

Haven't you realized by now that I take forever to do stuff? It'll be done when it's done.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Faceless said:
Haven't you realized by now that I take forever to do stuff? It'll be done when it's done.
approaching the speed of sby there ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.