f93's Dialogue Thread (1 Viewer)

f93

Casual Client
Re: f93's Dialogue Thread - Tentacle Rape

I haven't managed to finish any of the many half-complete dialogues I had lying around, but here's a Tentacle Rape one. No idea if this means the end to my hiatus.

Bobert216

Potential Patron
Re: f93's Dialogue Thread - Tentacle Rape

f93 said:
I haven't managed to finish any of the many half-complete dialogues I had lying around, but here's a Tentacle Rape one. No idea if this means the end to my hiatus.

Thank you for making it by the way. ;D

Bobert216

Potential Patron
Yeah, I love both of the tentacle dialogues.

If you don't mind me asking is there is a chance you could create some "sequel" dialogue where she is pregnant with the tentacle monster's spawn?

Pim_gd

Content Creator
DialogueChecker drive-by!

Tentacle Rape.txt

Syntax - Major: Double trigger closer on line 14, col 41 near "(...) I'm...[CLOSE_EYES]] (...)"
Line 14: intro:"[SHOCK]DБ-don't! I'm...[CLOSE_EYES]] I'm saving myself* for YOU*![OPEN_EYES]"

And that's it.

Huh.
Boring...

Maybe I can find more issues myself...?

Line 56:
cum_in_mouth:"I can't believe I'm even thinking this but...[WINCE] it didn't taste too bad..."
Is this meant to be a spoken line? It works either way, spoken or thought.

And that's it. Even checked consentacles, but that one is also perfectly fine.
Pretty good =D

derpwoolf79

Potential Patron
Just wondering, is it cool if I do a story based on the shota femboy protection dialogue? Credit will be given to you of course, I just wanna be sure. Sorry if this is unnecessary, I've never really had to do this before.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Just wondering, is it cool if I do a story based on the shota femboy protection dialogue? Credit will be given to you of course, I just wanna be sure. Sorry if this is unnecessary, I've never really had to do this before.
Using someone else's dialogue file as a template is absolutely OK. If you're planning to write a new story, then starting from a working example (and gradually replacing its content with your own) is a great plan - it eases the learning curve and allows you to test your dialogue changes immediately. It's polite to acknowledge the source material when releasing your work, but it isn't necessary to wait for the author's permission before you begin writing (especially since SDT modders will sometimes be absent from the forum for long intervals).

If you plan to reuse well-established characters from the original work, borrow major sections of content, or present your story as a direct prequel/sequel... then it would be appropriate to get permission before releasing it. Go ahead and start if you want to; you can certainly work on the project privately. Perhaps you'll get bored and give up (rendering the whole "permission question" moot). Perhaps the original author will ask to see a sample of your work. Perhaps they'll want to see the finished dialogue before approving or rejecting it. If you've finished the work but the original author remains AWOL then contact a staff member and we'll attempt to sort things out.

Please note that these are not forum rules. Let's imagine that you choose to ignore this advice, and begin releasing unauthorized sequels to everyone else's stories. You'll probably earn a shitty reputation among SDT writers (which will be unfortunate because you'll eventually need their help to help troubleshoot your dialogue triggers!) but you won't be banned for it. These are merely courtesy suggestions, intended to keep things cordial.

f93

Casual Client
I'll say again that I have no problem with anyone modifying or reposting my dialogues, with or without credit. Edit one or two lines to fit your fetishes, make sequels in which the characters are just mouthpieces for your views on moral objectivism, print out and frame the error messages to present as an art project, claim you're somehow secretly both Konashion AND myself and that you wrote all my dialogues with the intention of replacing the default one, whatever. You have the official f93 seal of approval to fuck around with any dialogues I've posted. But that's just me - it's generally polite to ask.

Oh, and a big thanks to Stuntcock for fixing my broken links/attachments.

stuntcock

Content Creator
big thanks to Stuntcock for fixing my broken links/attachments.
@tmb wrote the script which fixes everybody's file attachment tags. All that I do is run the script and sanity-check the results.

You have the official f93 seal of approval to fuck around with any dialogues I've posted.
That's very generous! Would you consider adding that disclaimer to your first post, so that it's immediately visible to any apprentice writers who are interested in your work?

PS. while you're editing stuff, you can play around with the Twitter-style username tagging feature. The names of requesters (such as Bobert216) in your first post still contain hyperlinks to their SDTMods profile pages. You can eliminate those hyperlinks and simply prefix each name with the @ symbol. The forum software should do the rest.

f93

Casual Client
That's very generous! Would you consider adding that disclaimer to your first post, so that it's immediately visible to any apprentice writers who are interested in your work?

Comments, requests, corrections, information leading me to realise nothing has ever worked and other things are always welcome. I don't mind people modifying my dialogues to get a start at making their own, although I'd appreciate it if you post any interesting twists on any of them.

That's been in the first post of this thread for a long time, but I'll make it clearer.

jase

Vivacious Visitor
shapeshifting succubus: I like the dialog and how you made use of dialog actions. Works fine for me most the time.

EDIT: I do see some breakage here:
cum_on_facedisguise:"[cum_on_facedisguise*reveal*]"
cum_in_mouthdisguise:"[cum_in_mouthdisguise*reveal*]"
cum_in_throatdisguise:"[cum_in_throatdisguise*reveal*]"

These are all default style; I don't believe they'll run while her mouth is full. Checking the logs, I don't even see an attempt interrupted, but [rd*reveal*] does run, when her mouth isn't full, naturally. Which is fine up until the discontinuity of his line "I guess you've kind of proved you can change forms" -- Kind of what, when?

cum_on_facedisguise*reveal*, cum_in_mouthdisguise*reveal*, cum_in_throatdisguise*reveal*, rd*reveal*: Is it really more efficient to fork a single bool this way than to just write two lines with a single condition? It's not like you're pathing through a matrix of variables here.

Last edited:

jase

Vivacious Visitor
rpg nerd was fun. It could be funnier if he agreed to her character build and her charcode shifted to the fantasy ideal that she had in mind.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi !

I know that f93 f93 has already given his permission for anyone to use/modify his dialogues but I just wanted to let know everybody who might be interested that I did revamped his Shape-Shifting Succubus a little bit in my pre-packaged loader. Of course, if this is a problem, you can still ask me to remove it. Thanks for your great job !

f93

Casual Client
I've just added a dialogue for Toriel from Undertale to the OP of this thread. Once again I don't know if I'll be all that active here for a while (so still no requests). I might try to put my old dialogues into the download manager later.

rpg nerd was fun. It could be funnier if he agreed to her character build and her charcode shifted to the fantasy ideal that she had in mind.
That would be a funny idea for a dialogue. It's definitely possible to load characters and backgrounds via DialogueActions, maybe have the two sitting at a gaming table using Animtools for the real world parts.

Last edited:

Speedy

Potential Patron
There is to it to the Starbound dialog a suitable hair.
Have tried what to make but I have not succeeded so far.

PS Everything with Googel translator

B

Bunny4Cake

So I have a problem with your bundle, when I go to DL it downloads and installer file not a folder. Why is this? I don't think its safe to load something like that.

f93

Casual Client
So I have a problem with your bundle, when I go to DL it downloads and installer file not a folder. Why is this? I don't think its safe to load something like that.
If it's not a zip file you definitely shouldn't run it. A lot of free file-hosting services have their own custom downloaders and other bullshit that should probably be avoided at all costs, even if you're running adblock.
It looks like the correct download button is the one that just says Download, underneath the zip file itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.