f93's Dialogue Thread (1 Viewer)

Drrr

Potential Patron
Re: f93's Dialogue Thread updated 10/21/13 - Teen Titans Raven hypnotized

When I try going into the Edit thing to see if I can skip ahead, it doesn't even show any of the Finish dialogue or anything.. heck, it doesn't even show half of what's in the actual file.

f93

Casual Client
Re: f93's Dialogue Thread updated 10/21/13 - Teen Titans Raven hypnotized

Drrr said:
When I try going into the Edit thing to see if I can skip ahead, it doesn't even show any of the Finish dialogue or anything.. heck, it doesn't even show half of what's in the actual file.
Yeah, I've no idea why that is. Only the finish1, finish2 etc lines are missing - restart and the replies to the finishes are all there. Since I've used restart:"*FINISHES*" in dialogues before with no problem, I have no idea why those are missing.

Edit: Well, changed every finish line to start with something that has no style set, and they show up correctly in the wildcards. I'm sure it worked the other way on earlier dialogues, but oh well.

Edit2: They never worked, at all. On the bright side, now I know how to fix it and I've uploaded slightly expanded versions of my old dialogues which I never thought I'd have reasons to reupload.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Re: f93's Dialogue Thread updated 10/21/13 - Teen Titans Raven, assorted fixes

SD-Chan's Halloween v2:
Line 8: intro1:"Hey, I know that outfit! You're that hot chick who was here trick-or-treating earlier!"{"style":"Him"}
Line 9: intro2:"Well, hot or not, I'm calling the cops."{"style":"Him"}
Line 10: intro3:"Shit, can't believe this tight-wad caught me. There's no way I can get out of this, unless..."{"style":"Thought"}
Line 11: intro4:"Teehee... it was just a Halloween trick, but I want to give you a treat as well!"
Line 12: intro5:"Oh really?"{"style":"Him"}
Line 13: intro6:"Why, is that a chocolate bar in your pocket,[RIGHT_ARM_HAND_JOB] or are you just happy to see me?"
Line 14: intro7:"[ARMS_HIS_LEGS]Well, not as happy as we'll both be once I give it a lick or two..."{"set":{"played":"true"}}
Line 15: introtrue:"Well? Let's get started!"
Line 16: introtrue:"Come on, we both know you want to fuck me in this costume!"
These lines are unused!
You've missed [intro1] in the introfalse line.
I suggest you playtest your dialogue - watch the intro and then make him cum, see if anything goes unexpected - if not, everything is okay.
Wait, what?
You didn't go from intro1 to intro2 and from intro2 to intro3 either! You just plain forgot all the links!
Don't overrely on the checker =), it verifies that given all possible values for a variable insert, see if it matches the linename

Line 21: general:"Man, I've always wanted to fuck someone in a costume!"{"style":"Him"}
Line 22: general:"With all these slutty nurses, slutty pirates and slutty nuns running around, I've been hard all day!"{"style":"Him"}
Is that (l22) a follow up? (Missing link again?)

Didn't see much else, strangely enough. Or I'm sleepy, that could be it.

TT - Raven v3
Some stuff to poke at, but I'd never land a solid hit against this one. All my comments would be stuff like
Line 42: resistance:"You know, the first hypnotic suggestion is a strong urge not to bite down, or I'd never try this."{"style":"Him"}
"or I'd never" implies that the previous section...
hmhm actually I can't even properly describe this one. Makes me feel like I'm trying to hard here.

f93

Casual Client
Re: f93's Dialogue Thread updated 10/21/13 - Teen Titans Raven, assorted fixes

Pim_gd said:
Wait, what?
You just plain forgot all the links!
How the hell did I manage that?
More to the point, how did I not notice? I'm getting too overconfident, which is completely wrong because half of my dialogues have technically never worked until the latest versions.

Lines 21 and 22 were actually meant to be seperate, but sure, I'll link them anyway. I guess they could be read as part of the same line of thought. SD-Chan's Halloween v3 will be uploaded right after I post this.

Pim_gd said:
TT - Raven v3
Some stuff to poke at, but I'd never land a solid hit against this one. All my comments would be stuff like
Line 42: resistance:"You know, the first hypnotic suggestion is a strong urge not to bite down, or I'd never try this."{"style":"Him"}
"or I'd never" implies that the previous section...
hmhm actually I can't even properly describe this one. Makes me feel like I'm trying to hard here.
The implication is that there's a hypnotic screen off behind him and that he's already hypnotized her into not trying to harm him whilst he does this (presumably just getting a blowjob in the process for the sheer hell of it?). A lot of the phrasing is weird, and I'm probably using a lot of 60s/70s british slang in completely wrong ways, but at least the dialogue is sort-of working now.

f93

Casual Client
Re: f93's Dialogue Thread updated 11/4/13 - a pair of CoC dialogues

Since my complete meltdown and reupload of damn-near everything, I've posted several new dialogues.
As per a PM'ed request, I've expanded the SD-Chan's Halloween dialogue to specifically reference Dante's Cute Witch mod, as well as add a pair of branching paths the dialogue can take. SD-Chan can now become so terrified of what the man will do to her that she won't leave, or start enjoying herself so much that she sticks around anyway.
I finally got one of the RWBY dialogues done - Ruby herself. I really should get around to writing Yang now.
Finally a pair of unprompted dialogues based off Corruption of Champions. One stars the lovely cabalist Dominika, and her oddly hypnotic lips. The other features good old-fashioned drug addiction and minotaur gang-rape (or it would, if I could make a change in minotaurs appear meaningful).

I'm also in the process of rewriting some old dialogues by people who may have left our community. None of these are quite ready yet, though.

The ones that are ready are the numerous My Little Pony dialogues that have been posted - I've put twelve fixed ones in an archive in this post, along with a list of credits for the original authors of each.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

f93 said:
Since my complete meltdown and reupload of damn-near everything, I've posted several new dialogues.

Well at least you didn't have to re-upload as much as I did. I had to take all my files off the forum, put it into mega, then put it in my thread and resort everything.

super-skrull

Content Creator

I would like to make a request that a dominant cruel queen is captured and forced to suck cock and she hates it.

Square

Potential Patron

King Bigdik........reminds me of Monty Python's Biggus Dickus.

f93

Casual Client

Shadow5000 said:
f93 said:
Well at least you didn't have to re-upload as much as I did. I had to take all my files off the forum, put it into mega, then put it in my thread and resort everything.
It's more that I realised that retroactively nothing had ever really worked. Thankfully I recovered from that world-shattering realization pretty quickly and got everything fixed soon enough.

Square said:
I didn't actually name him (I stole the name from a dialogue request I found funny), but yes, there is a resemblance. His dick really is big enough that girls with default throat resistance will frequently choke on it, so if I ever add more to it I'll be starting with Wake lines.

super-skrull said:
I would like to make a request that a dominant cruel queen is captured and forced to suck cock and she hates it.
Okay, I'll see what I can do. No specific character requested, but it's a pretty clear concept anyway.

super-skrull

Content Creator

f93 said:
Shadow5000 said:
f93 said:
It's more that I realised that retroactively nothing had ever really worked. Thankfully I recovered from that world-shattering realization pretty quickly and got everything fixed soon enough.

Square said:
I didn't actually name him (I stole the name from a dialogue request I found funny), but yes, there is a resemblance. His dick really is big enough that girls with default throat resistance will frequently choke on it, so if I ever add more to it I'll be starting with Wake lines.

super-skrull said:
Okay, I'll see what I can do. No specific character requested, but it's a pretty clear concept anyway.
Thank you very much

f93

Casual Client
Re: f93's Dialogue Thread updated 11/12/13 - Cruel Queen dominated

That's Super-Skrull's request hopefully filled (assuming he likes it), and another weird unrequested one posted. It's a pretty niche one (futa-on-male AND hypnosis), but I had assumed the same thing of the minotaur one, so maybe someone will enjoy it.
I shifted the standing requests/progress post into the second one of this thread at some point, so it can be found more easily. Mostly it's just there to remind me that I'm meant to be writing RWBY stuff.

f93

Casual Client
Re: f93's Dialogue Thread updated 11/20/13 - Strapon Yandere, fixes for others

I've reuploaded everything before a certain point to fix some bugs, add some lines and give them all proper headers (the bit at the top of the dialogue file that has the charcode, description, etc). I also added the Strapon Yandere dialogue, and A Silly Dialogue (which is mostly just a joke one).

Hopefully nobody stumbled into the thread during the time I was removing every attachment and reuploading them. Also hopefully I'll never have to do that again.

Square

Potential Patron

Yandere............I shall try it with great trepidation.

Square

Potential Patron

Not the kind of yandere I thought it was going to be. *phew*

f93

Casual Client

Square said:
Not the kind of yandere I thought it was going to be. *phew*
I'm not sure what you thought it was going to be. But anyway, any good?
It should be pretty obvious that I don't write much lesbian sex (because SDT is obviously not particularly great for most varieties of that), but I hope it turned out well enough.

I'll also take the opportunity to note that I've added Eridan to the Homestuck dialogue thread. He's another troll with a really obnoxious typing quirk (so, again, I didn't spellcheck it as thoroughly as usual or ask anyone else to), and fans tend to draw him dressed as a girl for some reason, so why not.
Edit: What the hell, have a Karkat too.
Double edit: And Sollux. Why the fuck not.

karlpaws

Potential Patron
Re: f93's Dialogue Thread updated 11/25/13 - RPG Nerd Girl

Hey, checked out your RPG nerd dialog... pretty good, but you need to change the Played set from false to true, and add a next line triggers to the first 6 intro lines.

Lines I corrected:
intro1:"I mean, it's good that you're here. You know I'm starting a new campaign tonight.[intro2]"{"style":"Him"}

intro7:"[ARMS_HIS_LEGS][LOOK_UP]I wasn't.[NORMAL_MOOD]"{"set":{"played":"true"}}

Pim_gd

Content Creator

Guess that teaches me, then.
Don't force yourself to do the checking if you're tired, leave it for tomorrow.
(I checked RPG nerd dialog for f93 and gave it a greenlight, save for a typo)
Maybe I can build something that will just quickly analyse what values a custom variable can have and use that as substitution rather than just allowing everything that matches a trigger.

f93

Casual Client

karlpaws said:
info about broken intro
Whoops! Fixed unlinked intro lines, uploaded v2. Have some karma.
As always, it's very helpful when people point out mistakes like that.

Pim_gd said:
Guess that teaches me, then.
We somehow both missed it, and it doesn't break anything but the intro, so don't beat yourself up over it.

Square

Potential Patron

I was expecting Mirai Nikki levels of yandere. Good thing it was more like obsessive kidnapping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.