f93's Dialogue Thread (1 Viewer)

f93

Casual Client
Over a year ago I mentioned I might fill a request for a dialogue about a supportive orc wife. That day has finally arrived. Again, don't expect this to be the start of more regular posts from me.

f93

Casual Client
I just posted a new Homestuck dialogue. It's for Ardata, a troll from a game that has been out for about a day. There's no hair or charcode for her yet. I was just feeling weirdly inspired.

Edit: Posted one for Diemen, too. Give him a taste of your Plump, Succulent Meat. It's what he wants.

Last edited:

Anonymous Fakename

Potential Patron
This might seem like a dumb question, but how to I "pull up?" In the shapeshifting succubus, I have to pull her up to change characters, but I have no idea how to do that.

yung_cuz

Potential Patron
Hey, while I am aware f93 has sadly disappeared and this thread is old: Is there a mirror of the homestuck dialogue thread? the link is broken, even if I try to adapt it to the current site. I can't find it.

Dalathir

Potential Patron
Hey, while I am aware f93 has sadly disappeared and this thread is old: Is there a mirror of the homestuck dialogue thread? the link is broken, even if I try to adapt it to the current site. I can't find it.
Hoy so I found this, not sure if it was what you were looking for, hope it helps.

La_Croix

Potential Patron
whats the hair in the thumbnail of the "shapeshifting succubus"? been looking it around the web and cant seem to find it

Attachments

• Thumb.png
    Thumb.png
    196 KB · Views: 173

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.