f93's Dialogue Thread (1 Viewer)

f93

Casual Client
Re: f93's Dialogue Thread updated 01/08/14 (succubus fixed to work with DA2.01)

Needsdcaff_7 said:
Are you still working on the RWBY dialogue's?
Yes, but very slowly. Ruby is the only one I felt I could write properly without a specific scenario in mind (and that one eventually ended up having a story about how she got in that situation, etc). If you've specific ideas of why those girls would be giving blowjobs, I'm all-ears.

RubyFuta said:
Just was wondering if you could make a futa dialogue were both are futas or the him is female with strap-on.
Like the teacher finds out her student is a futas and is gonna hold it over her, or maybe one that is the girl goes to a school full of futas or a futa goes to a school full of girls. ;D
Now that you mention it, I haven't done futa-on-futa or strapon-on-futa. I've done ones where
1) Futa schoolgirl gives blowjob to a guy
2) Futa schoolgirl gets blowjob from roommate
3) Futa woman hypnotizes (trap) boy into giving her a blowjob
4) Lesbian woman forces straight woman to suck her strapon
5) An as-yet unposted (but nearly finished) dialogue where a very feminine schoolboy confesses to the girl he has a crush on, only to find out the class she's in is specifically for futas, and he'll be shared among the other girls.
1 through 4 are in the OP for this thread.

The closest to what you asked for would be Xiobe's Futanari Academy, which is a futa orgy with the new student as the one getting the blowjob. That post has the corrected version I posted later in the thread, but it's not really as detailed as it could be.
I haven't written many strapon dialogues (I've only posted one). It just seems weirder to me to have an ejaculating strapon on the woman instead of giving her a penis.
Anyway, I'll consider that post a request. If you've any more specific details you want in a futa-on-futa or female-on-futa dialogue, let me know.

Also since I'm posting here I may as well say that my rewrite of Therapy by Zero 7 is complete, barring Pim_gd telling me I've done something wrong.

Needsdcaff_7

Potential Patron
Re: f93's Dialogue Thread updated 01/08/14 (succubus fixed to work with DA2.01)

Well for Yang you could have her blowing someone who was helping her with a homework project and have her be very into it and exited about blowing him. With Blake she could be curious about what it's like to give a human a blowjob and have her be curious and naïve about it. Weiss could be doing it to get closer to other successful hunters to try and pair up with them and have her trying to impress them by blowing them. These are just some things I thought of and if you think they are good ideas I would love to see you make dialogue's for them even if you don't use my idea :) Keep up the good work!

f93

Casual Client
Re: f93's Dialogue Thread updated 2/27/14 - rewrite of Zero 7's Therapy

Needsdcaff_7 said:
[RWBY ideas]
I could work with some of those, yeah.

In unrelated news, I finally got around to finishing my rewrite of Zero 7's Therapy dialogue. Whilst I was fixing the intro, I kind of went nuts and added DialogueActions stuff to it, as well as a lot of extra lines. I was going to post my updated version in his thread, but it's been abandoned for a year and a half, and I'd obviously be unable to add the updated dialogue to the OP of someone else's thread.
It's also a relatively simple male-on-female scenario with none of my weird fetishes attached, so I hope you all enjoy it.

N

notmetalenough

fixed one thing in the new dialogue

at line 48:
unziphim:"[LEFT_ARM_HIS_LEGS]~kneels down, and unzips his pants~[intro22]"{"style":"Thought"}
intro22:"It's alright* YOU*, it's a doctor's duty to take care of her patients.[revealpenis]"
revealpenis:"[SHOW_PENIS]~takes dick out~[LEFT_ARM_HAND_JOB][intro22]"{"style":"Thought"}
intro22:"Oh my...[LOOK_UP] I can feel the stress built up.[intro23]"
intro23:"Doctor* ME*![intro24]"{"style":"Him"}
intro24:"[ARMS_LEGS][LOOK_UP]Don't worry, I'll take good care of you so[LOOK_DOWN][HAPPY_MOOD]... let's get started.ББББ"{"set":{"introset":"true"}}

fixed to be:

unziphim:"[LEFT_ARM_HIS_LEGS]~kneels down, and unzips his pants~[intro22]"{"style":"Thought"}
intro22:"It's alright* YOU*, it's a doctor's duty to take care of her patients.[revealpenis]"
revealpenis:"[SHOW_PENIS]~takes dick out~[LEFT_ARM_HAND_JOB][intro23]"{"style":"Thought"}
intro23:"Oh my...[LOOK_UP] I can feel the stress built up.[intro24]"
intro24:"Doctor* ME*![intro24]"{"style":"Him"}
intro25:"[ARMS_LEGS][LOOK_UP]Don't worry, I'll take good care of you so[LOOK_DOWN][HAPPY_MOOD]... let's get started.ББББ"{"set":{"introset":"true"}}

f93

Casual Client

notmetalenough said:
fixed one thing in the new dialogue
You're right, that shouldn't be like that. I didn't spot it in testing because it only has a 50% chance to loop back on itself. V3 fixes that bug, have a karma point.

M

Meethree

Holy cow. For the RPG girl, she's looking at a level adjustment of +20. Sooo not worth.

f93

Casual Client
Re: f93's Dialogue Thread updated 3/12/14 some futadom bullshit I guess

Meethree said:
Holy cow. For the RPG girl, she's looking at a level adjustment of +20. Sooo not worth.
I didn't actually work out the level adjustment, but it's meant to be absurd enough that the guy would request sexual favors to get it.

Anyway, posted The Girl From Class F, a simple dialogue where a guy's new girlfriend gets him to suck her massive penis, and talks about sharing him with her futa friends. You know, standard stuff.

Still trying to get the position to work right with the expanded Yandere Babies one.

M

Monochrome

Re: f93's Dialogue Thread updated 3/12/14 - another futa-on-male dialogue

I like your dialogues. There isn't enough boyxboy stuff out there.

SLENDER_SPY

Potential Patron
Re: f93's Dialogue Thread updated 3/12/14 - another futa-on-male dialogue

i would personally love to see more rwby dialouge the one you made for ruby is great. i like nora the best btw ;P

f93

Casual Client
Re: f93's Dialogue Thread updated 8/9/14 - Lady Training

I've uploaded a new dialogue where you are trained to be a proper lady while giving a blowjob. Even if you're a guy. We don't judge.
I've also shifted the Homestuck dialogues to a seperate thread since I last posted in this one.

SLENDER_SPY said:
rwby dialogues
I've got bits of Weiss and Yang done, but I really should get on finishing even one of those. It doesn't help that I've fallen behind on RWBY episodes.

f93

Casual Client
Re: f93's Dialogue Thread updated 8/19/14 - School of Hard Cocks (gangbang)

I finally got around to finishing one of two gangbang dialogues - School of Hard Cocks is the straight one, and an as-yet-unnamed yaoi gangbang is in the works.
Basically it uses partial charcodes to switch guys every so often.

RinAldrin

Potential Patron
Re: f93's Dialogue Thread - Yandere Babies v2, Loader bundle

Just wanted to say I love your man on man dialogs. Hope you will make more of them ^^

Deason

Potential Patron

Just gonna say I love your dialogue for ruby :3

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

School of HC is cool. Dig the therapy one too. But how come it isn't in the bundle?

Also, Succubus is great but she won't change again after she reveals herself? I assume I am doing something wrong?

MAGPIE

Potential Patron
Re: f93's Dialogue Thread - on hiatus

Hey I know this thread has been a little inactive but i was hoping someone could help me with loading the Yandere Dialogue properly into the mods folder.

i follow the steps given but i still can't seem to get it to load from the custom tab under the "scene" option.

Nostalgia Critic

Potential Patron
I was wondering if anyone was interested in making some dialogues from RWBY. f93 did one for Ruby Rose, but has been on hiatus for several months now.

Anything would be greatly appreciated. ;)

f93

Casual Client
Yeah, I'm really sorry about this. I just can't get into the mood to write any dialogues lately.
The only one I really had any of was Nora, so I'll upload what I have. The dialogue was about half done.

Attachments

RWBY - Nora (incomplete).txt
2 KB · Views: 446

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.