ExperiMental - Mia Malkova (1 Viewer)

Frroyt

Casual Client

After years of chastity, Solaria has finally found her soulmate, and, given that he must be a compatible match in every conceivable way, it makes perfect sense that he would turn out to be her mortal enemy. Altruistic by nature, Solaria must sacrifice herself to save others, including her own enemies, and the power mad scientist holds her hostage to this simple, inescapable truth.

Virtually indestructible, Solaria can take all the physical & psychological punishment that any sexually frustrated failure can vent out, and, the coward never need fear retaliation. Even if she wanted to harm him, and she does, Solaria would not destroy the only thing that makes her whole. It's precisely because of their diametrical opposition, that the two unlikely lovers must forever be joined like yin & yang. She's the muscle, he's the brains. She's emotional, and he's cold & calculating. She's a sex object, and he needs a toy to play with.

Hand on the joystick, the cruel sadist subjects the masochist to brutal beatings, vicious insults and demoralizing public humiliation. And, when the foreplay is over. When Solaria's licentious nature has been laid bare. When the whole world can marvel at the mad scientist's total mastery over his slave, he commands her to crawl before him and serve his base necessities. Then, for a brief moment, we once again see that Solaria is physically superior to her master, but we know who's always on top psychologically. For only those who can control their subliminal urges are truly free. Others are simply prisoners of their own lust.

Mp4 (1080p, 6 Mb/sec) 33:01, 1.5 Gb
mediafire.com/file/blucfxa9n62scar/

Criticism: This remains the best mind-control superheroine rape fantasy that I've seen to date. The key is to realize that the contest is far more entertaining if the heroine puts up stubborn resistance. I've seen far too many films where the villains make defeating a superheroine seem trivial. They go to Toys 'R' Us, spend $9.99 on a universal remote control, and, with a few tweak adjustments, they have the defender of freedom at their mercy. But, if the villain doesn't have to work out a hard problem or overcome any obstacles, I'm simply not impressed.

It's also important to realize that it's really not a contest of physical strength; a point that is made quite clear in this film. Two muscular thugs, pumped up with drugs and armed with crowbars, couldn't even make a dent in her. Needless to say, she kicked their butts. Of course, such a scene is quite common in superheroine rape fantasies. But, in this case, the scientist didn't win simply by pushing one button or whipping out a glowing crystal. Instead, he found a clever way to outsmart her.

When she entered the villain's lair (in order to rescue a civilian) she had no idea that the kidnapping was really only a ruse. Unwittingly, she had become a human guinea pig in an insane experiment, and she gave the mad scientist the very information that he needed to defeat her. In my view, this is one of the few producers who seems to grasp the idea that if we are to be impressed with how great the winner is, we don't focus on how weak his opponent is. Instead, we appreciate how much effort it took for the victor to win.

Finally, it's also important to have sense of mystery in a story. There is nothing intriguing about 'she walks in and the bad guys take her', when we've seen this routine over a thousand times. While sex & violence may be a good way to get our attention, there has to be a way for the film to maintain it. Perhaps a riddle for us to solve, or some unanswered question that keeps us wondering, such as discovering the identity of the villain. In this film, the villain's mind control technique was insinuating. Inexplicably, he was also able to project his thoughts inside her head. And, he had even found a way to inflict mental agony; a major accomplishment, since acts of physical violence had failed.

So, to sum it up, (1) The superheroine has to put up a decent fight, (2) There has to be some mystery or intrigue to the story, and (3) Doing the same routine over and over again is banal. I thought this film did a good job of addressing these three issues.

Last edited:

mike2

Potential Patron
Here's a recent vid that almost manages to tick those three boxes:

Frroyt

Casual Client
The fact that the heroine wins in the end, solves the problem of the superheroines being too weak in most of these rape fantasies. Moreover, because the story is different than what we usually see, it is more intriguing. It does seem like the villain is crazy. But, even if he doesn't mean to harm the heroine, he could still kill her by accident, which sometimes happens during BDSM sessions. So, in this case, because we are not sure of the outcome, we are generally concerned for her welfare. However, I'm still not completely satisfied with the story, because there is little sexual content.

There is a psychoanalytical explanation for why the superheroine is raped in many cosplay BDSM fantasies. It's a psychological defense mechanism that allows her to satisfy her sexual urges without having to accept responsibility for her own indecent behavior. Since the superheroine's primary role is to suppress immoral conduct, she cannot commit sin. However, persistent denial leads to sexual frustration, which she must somehow find a way to release. So, the superheroine flaunts her sexuality in front of known criminals in a SUBCONSCIOUS effort to provoke their sexual assault. In short, rape becomes consensual sex.

There are, however, alternative ways for a superheroine to satisfy her sexual needs without having to be beaten into demoralizing submission. The animation, Angel Blade, and the live action drama, Blue Rain, illustrate one way for the superheroine to be victorious while also satisfying her sexual desires. These stories offer a different view on sex & morality. In short, lust is evil and love is good. It follows that if sex is an act of carnal indulgence, it's sin. If sex is an act of love, it's good. By having sex with a friend or a loved one, the superheroine can actually be empowered by sex rather than being weakened by it, and, consequently, she is able to defeat her personal demons.

So in short, Lucia's film was more original and thought provoking than most superheroine rape fantasies, but they still need to figure out angles to get sex into the story.

Last edited:

depowerer

Potential Patron
@ Ffroyt, that is one of the most thought provoking explanations of superheroine peril I ever heard. It totally explains the tension between SG and Lex. And makes me consider movies like My Super Ex Girlfriend, or the Will Smith movie Hancock, that whenever he and his goddess love interest (Charlize Theron) got together they both lost their powers. I too study the inner workings of lust and try to understand the divine forces that drive so many.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.