1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EXECUTION

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by Idoro, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Idoro

Idoro Fully Functional Staff Member Moderator

While the surfing the net a few days ago, I came across this cute, completely ryona-based game called Execution.

[​IMG]

The game itself is a very simple version of Battlefield 1942, you control a guy and you're basically shooting down droves of female soldiers who make cute sounds when shot.

[​IMG]

GAMEPLAY & CONTROLS

Gameplay is pretty simple, arrows keys move your character up, down, right or left on the screen. The shift key shoots your basic projectile.

Enemies come in different variations:
    Green- Cannonfodder! These girls just move around, trying to get in melee range where they can stab you.
    Blue- A bit more annoying, they will hang back and shoot projectiles.
    Orange- A big nuisance.. they will run across the screen shooting at you, but luckily they aren't too numerous.
    White- Nurses! They'll drop health when they're killed.

Unfortunately, there only seems to be one level.. as when I beat the first level, the game reset. I did at least get this picture..

[​IMG]

INSTALLATION

Very simple. Though the game is entirely in Japanese, it has a self-installer that's in English. Simply click the installer right out of the archive itself or extract the files to a folder of your choice. For some reason, it defaults to your Windows folder but you can change it.

LINK

http://mnl.sakura.ne.jp/takara/execution.lzh (You'll probably need winrar to open this file, if you already don't have it.)

CHEAT CODE?
    Yes, there is a cheat code. Kinda..
    Pressing "L" during gameplay will enable invincibility!

Enjoy!

2. Unrelated

Unrelated Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

Oh man, wasn't this originally hosted on Vorzen (http://vorzen.hp.infoseek.co.jp/top.html) before that site shut down? Site itself seems to still exist on some caches, but the games don't.

...There was another game on there that I could never figure out how to play (or even what it was), called Soutou&Sakusen. Infuriated me, since I'm usually pretty good at figuring out heavy text games even without knowing the language.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2011
  3. x_countryguy

x_countryguy Potential Patron

Eh, I hate games that control with the shift key...

4. Weoooo

Weoooo Avid Affiliate

5. Unrelated

6. Idoro

Eh, no problem. The game itself isn't anything amazing, and is obviously dated. I just wanted to share it with the rest of the forum. And besides, the site Weoooo linked leads to more of those types of games.

But the site I found it on is actually a standalone website which seems to contain images that pertain to female henchmen getting disabled/killed. I'll post a link in the Images section.

7. Unrelated

Aw, so you can't help me Idoro? For some reason I thought you knew Japanese. -.-
    Annoying thing is that the readme isn't in unicode, so it just shows up as gibberish-- can't even get a bad google translate.

8. Idoro

Nah, I'm sorry. :[ I manage to get around by using translate myself.. it's actually how I've come across a good amount of ryona sites!

9. NNin

NNin Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

I know Japanese. Which game you want to know, Unrelated?

10. Unrelated

I posted a direct link to the game (Soutou&sakusen), but it's too late-- I finally figured out the gameplay, you have to hit space to advance turns when it pops up a mess of kanji.

You're trying to take over the world, but you're just receiving reports from your minion, and you can either dismiss her (the word bubble in the lower left) or electrocute her (click the ball in the lower right... double click it to stop). The % in the upper right is how close you are to winning... Extra fun since when the report is bad she'll stand there shaking scared while you decide what to do...

If you'd still like to translate what's being said anyway it might give some context, though.

11. pirajacinto

pirajacinto Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

Oh, waah! That's SOOO good to hear that the site is still around, and here I thought it's long been gone. And, it's updated games too! This makes me very happy.

As for that game you linked, I used to really enjoy playing that in passing, though the game glitches alot (in fact, all those games glitches at one point) where in order for anything to advance, you have to click on the screen or at least move your mouse around it. Either way, most of their games are fun.

I especially enjoyed the belly punching one, mostly the one where you punch the green one-piece girl in the stomach, as I thought she was cute, and you didn't destroy your clicking like the other game like it...

Another one I also enjoyed was the digging one, because your girl was cute too! Man, I'm so glad to see that site is till up. Going to go download now!

12. MacabeNova

MacabeNova Potential Patron

Hey, is there are cheat code for the second game? I have it and would like to finish it. :)

13. MacabeNova

MacabeNova Potential Patron

Month later, still nothing. C'mon, guys!