Example of Damsel Ryona In Real Life (1 Viewer)

Rob

Vivacious Visitor
Hey all.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I thought I might start somewhere.

Apparently my particular fetish is called "damsel in distress ryona." All I want to do is protect women, as my father taught me that that is what men do. There have been only a few times in my life where I could finally be "the protector." For example:

0. In high school I was in a class where we studied Mystery, Horror, and Science Fiction. For our final project we had to make a movie. Being a technician, I had the most video editing experience and some girls wanted me in their group. Long story short, there was a scene in which one of the girls had to go in a crawl-space and a door closed on her. In real life, she was scared of the thought of a confined space and a door closing on her, leaving her "trapped" inside. So, while we were filming, she asked if someone could be in the room with her to make her less scared. I volunteered AND I filmed her as the cameraman for the movie. Because I was in that small crawlspace with her, she immediately felt more comfortable knowing I was there with her. I felt pretty good knowing I was making her feel at ease.

1. In college I finally met my first (and so far only) girlfriend ever. I brought her to my childhood home where we had three dogs. I opened a gate and all three dogs came running towards us. My girlfriend stepped behind me and grabbed onto me. She was from San Francisco and she had never seen such big dogs before. She was so scared. As I saw my dogs running toward us I said to her, "They're gonna sniff you..." She was so scared of my dogs haha, but they did exactly what I said they would do and sniffed her skirt for a few seconds. She hid behind me the whole time. After a few moments all three of my dogs left us alone.

2. During my very last year of college I had a very good female friend. She was scared to death of raccoons. Being from Washington State, I'm used to raccoons and see them as not much more than big cats, with rabies (although raccoons are actually related to bears). She was from Virginia and apparently they don't get many raccoons there. Some nights I would walk her home back to her dorm, to protect her. Although she was lesbian and a trained martial artist --and I knew I could NEVER be attractive to her-- I STILL felt a need to protect her. WhenEVER a raccoon showed its face, she got scared and hid behind me. I felt so good protecting her from the raccoons LOL.

Anyway, I wonder. When have there been times where your ryona fantasy has come true in some way?

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
lol thankfully my fantasies have never come true, since mine are pretty violent!

sometimes i will get surprised by finding my kind of fantasy in "normal" art or stories. for instance many years ago on fanfiction.net, someone wrote a Lara Croft story that was pretty normal, but at the end Lara was unexpectedly riddled with bullets and killed! i almost fell over i was so surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.