1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everything is Sex - 2D Sidescroller

Discussion in 'Game Development' started by oranssi, Jan 11, 2017.

1. oranssi

oranssi Potential Patron

Hello, I would like to show you the game I've been working. It is still in a very early stage. I've done all the characters and objects to use in the gameplay and level design, and some artwork too. Next step is to actually program the game (that's the fun part for me).

It will mainly be an action sidescroller but has some stealth to it. The plot is character driven. Using 30+ characters and combining every part of them, legs, arms, etc, the player will be able to have very unique characters to fuck.. arrhh I mean, to play. A lot of variability including shemales.

Also, what I expect this game to be different from the norm is that I'm aiming to use sex as a philosophical introspection. The game will be a merge of Braid, The Talos Principle and Dragon Ball, and well.. fucking. How is that possible?? Follow me on Patreon if you like the idea.

Oranssi is creating Adult Games for Mature Minds | Patreon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Neither your post nor your patreon page indicated if the game will be free. If the game is NOT going to be free you MUST include a link back to Undertow on your patreon page. See site rules, section "I deserve free money". Link to site rules is in my siggie.
    Please respond.
    Very respectfully,
    fleet (global moderator)

3. oranssi

oranssi Potential Patron

Who donates gets an early inside peek with builds release, exclusive for a month. After that, all builds (including finished full game) will be free for everybody. Thanks for pointing that out.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    fleet likes this.