1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eureka costume from Eureka Seven

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by gekko, Nov 28, 2016.

1. gekko

gekko Potential Patron

Hey everyone! I was wondering if there is anyone who is willing and able to make the outfit Eureka wears in the show (the original one). I found the hair, and would love to complete the look. If anyone is interested. please message me!

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Hello @gekko. Welcome to the Undertow forum.

Please take a look at the Request Rules. They are not strictly enforced and you're free to ignore them, but following those guidelines makes your request more attractive/convenient for modders (and therefore more likely to be completed). In particular, we need side-view reference images in order to create SDT mods.

When you create a new thread, you're probably thinking about what you hope to get from it (i.e. a new costume mod). But please remember that your thread will remain visible for many years. People may stumble upon it accidentally when searching for related materials. Eureka Seven fans might discover it via a Google search and be interested in the hairstyle which you mentioned. Therefore it's useful to include information and resources which will be useful to future visitors.

Such links are also helpful for modders, because it saves them a bit of time (which they might otherwise need to spend hunting down the relevant items) and allows them to fit (and/or color-match) their new creations against the existing stuff. And it generally makes you look like a helpful and organized person, which inspires confidence (i.e. it suggests that you respect the modder's time, and that you'll probably help out with any playtesting or feedback which the mod might require).

---------------------​

I know that @Kir created several Eureka Seven hair mods, which are available in his thread. Eureka herself was not among them. There are two static PNG hairstyles for her in the Archive, one of which can also be downloaded from the 721 hairs thread. I don't know who created those PNG files. If you have any additional links, information, or resource (e.g. a self-made charcode) then please feel free to share them.

Modding projects are rarely handled via PM. The expectation is that reference materials, WIP screenshots, and mod files will usually be exchanged "in the open" via forum threads. The Undertow forum does not censor erotic materials, so there isn't much need to keep things private.

The main advantage of public communications is availability. Requests sometimes lie dormant for several weeks or months before being fulfilled. The originator of the request may no longer be active on the forum when a modder takes interest in the topic. Even if the requester is active, they may be in a different timezone and unable to respond promptly to a modder's inquiry. If the specifications and reference material are posted in a public thread, then it's possible for a modder to begin work on the request at any time.

If you'd like to commission someone then you're free to contact them and setup the details.