1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[PC] Escape From Booty Island - Free 18+ Demo game

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by Digital Fantasies, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Digital Fantasies

Digital Fantasies Potential Patron

Escape from Booty Island Demo 1.zip
    Escape From Booty Island is an 18+ Mature RPG game set back in the period of time when pirates sailed the seas and honest folk worked too hard for what little they had. I threw in some mystical elements as well to peak your interest - like witches, faeries, etc. This is truly a game you control - where anything can happen. I've included some in game shots for you to preview.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Nice screenshots. How do people get the full game, and will it be free?

3. Digital Fantasies

Thank you fleet for your generous compliments. I am actually still in the process of completing this game...there will be further versions as I work towards completion of the game. It will be free to our Patreons (though being a patreon does cost a minimal fee). The demo is free however and takes about an hour and a half to complete and is full of fun mature scenes that anyone can enjoy. I look forward to everyone's feedback to help me towards completing the full version of this game. I am also working on an 18+ Visual Novel that will also be released soon (so excited) . Thank you so much for allowing me to post - have linked you to my patreon page! Here's to a beneficial partnership. :)

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  4. Slingerbult

Slingerbult Casual Client Content Creator

The screenshots are looking quite promising indeed, but alas there is no Mac version. Is there any hope? I would certainly not mind supporting your patreon.com page if you could promise a Mac version :)

5. Digital Fantasies

Mac Demo 1 E2BI.zip
    For those who need a Mac version of our demo game - I have posted the link above. I would like to take the time to thank Slingbult for testing to make sure it would work for you all - Thanks!!!

Slingerbult likes this.