1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Flash/Browser] Erotica Night [ENG]

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by pmvuong, Sep 14, 2012.

1. pmvuong

pmvuong Guest

Erotical Night is a "dojin" (informal or "amateur") JRPG about exorcising succubi by copulating with them. It is a deliberately silly game as well as being unintentionally funny at points, and that silliness helps it come across as hentai ("perverted") but in a cute way, like that old guy from Ranma 1/2. Erotical Night is one of a legion of sexually explicit dojin games (many featuring favorite characters from mainstream anime), but it is nearly unique in that it makes sex-as-gameplay actually interesting as a game.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sfr96qnnv9zl35r pass: eromediafire.com - 1dd4c2c7
    Zippyshare.com - gamemediafire.com[Collect] Erotical Nights.rar
    pass: eromediafire.com
  2. Kyorrikk

Kyorrikk Guest

First - The Mediafire version seems to be broken, compared to the zippyshare one.
    Second - If I run the start.html, it slows down the browser to an extreme. It then starts slowing the rest of the computer. If you run the eronight.exe it works fine though... again, only the zippyshare version
    Finally, and this is just an offhand thing... is this machine translated? It sure seems like it...
  3. silly587

silly587 Potential Patron

Jul 28, 2010
    I'm pretty sure it's translated. I've played this game before and did some research. Apparently, it is quite difficult to get the untranslated version of it.