Ernesta (1 Viewer)

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ128396.html

A rather simple action platformer. Gems that drop from enemies and strewn across the map grant EXP. There are also SKILL UP drops, they look like green orbs wrapped in red strings, that increase the power and range of your basic attacks. Getting hit will drop your skill down.

Animations occur once you lose all of your health and an enemy comes in contact with your body. In the demo there's vore and rape. I didn't clear the first stage (I only got to the worm boss and quit out) so I'm not sure if there are more stages offered in the demo.

The controls are pretty simple and the demo comes with a nice image control manual in case you need a refresher.

Z - Attack, can be chained together for a short three hit combo.
A - Long range projectile. Costs some HP to use.
X - Dash. You can use this mid jump to clear some distance.
C - Jump. You can double jump. Attacking while jumping will unleash a short range projectile as well as a slight vertical boost.

Left/Right Arrow key - Movement
Down - Crouch. Attacking while crouched will allow you to fire off a low projectile.
Space - Pause

Small tip. There is a jump or two that requires a double jump + attack to reach. So always keep in mind the vertical boost attack+jump can grant you.

The full game should release sometime in late February.

Talimaya

Potential Patron
Nice short demo. It was fun to play through. ^_^ Anyway, the Worm is the last enemy in the demo. Once you beat him, that is it. One thing to note if you are having a hard time fighting the worm, getting hit by him for some odd reason flips you around to face away from him. So if you attack after getting hit, you'll miss. Another thing of note, though it isn't really useful now though it might be in the full release, you can only air dash once. However, if you air dash, then double jump, you can air dash again. Might be nice to use for those wanting to by pass most of the stage.

It will be interesting to see this game when its done.

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Has promise. Also has dodgy keyboard response, guaranteed damage frames (no enemy knockback or disable in melee), floaty physics and floodgate ejaculation - but that's the usual fare. I'll be keeping an eye on this, thanks for sharing!

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Gave it a quick whirl, the combat system has improved a little now that there is a 'stun' frame when you hit an enemy, but the keyboard controls are as sloppy as ever. The animations also lock you in, so you can't cancel out of a jump or an attack you've started.

I'll have to play some more to see if the added content would be worth it, start is pretty damn vanilla.

other-s

Potential Patron
Played it all the way. I thought it was okay. Shame that there isn't any more vore content than the giant worm. But the other animations were pretty good. I really liked the last boss' animation, and the second boss was good too. The controls didn't really bother me that much, and the only time I really got frustrated was with the difficulty spike on the last boss. (especially what happens a bit later. ugh)
Also, I don't know if this is confirmed or not, but I think the only way to get the whole gallery is to beat the whole game in one playthrough. Deaths are fine, but just don't not continue. Otherwise you'll lose your EXP points, and your progress with the gallery. I hope the creator plans on doing more in the future, be it more with this game or something else. maybe a little more vore too...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.