Erel defeated by Linedwell (Evil Zone) (1 Viewer)

Would you like an extra End to the comic ?

• Linedwell Kills Erel (no guro)

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Linedwell performs a Fatality on Erel

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Nothing more

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

cb0363

Hello,

First of all, I hope I'm posting in the right forum because this post is about a graphical fiction I'm currently drawing.

As I said in an old thread in the request sub-forum, I'm currently trying to draw a little comic (6-7 pages) featuring a part of Linedwell Rainrix's story in the game Evil Zone (Eretzvaju - ).
The comic will show the fight between Linedwell and Erel Plowse, including many ryona parts (As Linedwell defeat (kill?) Erel in the end :) ). I will try to be close to the game but I think I will add some extra, lol.

I add a little poll (for those who are interested) to know if you would like a extra end to this comic (just to know what you think).

Work in Progress:
Classic version:

cover2_final2.png page01.png page02.png

Alternate Version:
cover2_final_alt2.png page01_alt2.png

USA Version:
cover2_final_usa.png page01_usa.png

I will try to post a soon as I can but each page will take me some times to be drawn.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Love your art style! Colourful and vibrant and your line work is solid. I'm super excited for the rest of this.

Do you already have ideas for how he might finish her? I don't know anything about Linedwell, so I'm nor sure what he's capable of.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Always good to see more Erel, she's very overlooked it seems. This ought to be good, no matter what happens.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
I don't remember Lie's moves, because he's my least favorite character. >.<

And I always thought the context of that match ending was more of a "You gonna get raped" sorta deal.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
OH WOW! This is fantastic! I"m so looking forward to seeing this, and seeing what Earl was feeling when she said that 'she didn't want this...!'. It's amazing that that was the first fight too for Lie.

C

cb0363

Love your art style! Colourful and vibrant and your line work is solid. I'm super excited for the rest of this.

Do you already have ideas for how he might finish her? I don't know anything about Linedwell, so I'm nor sure what he's capable of.
Thanks :D I still don't know how Lie will finish her (Suppose it will be an Ultra Combo or something else). I think the content of the last page will be decided (or at least, strongly influenced) by the result of the poll.

I don't remember Lie's moves, because he's my least favorite character. >.<
And I always thought the context of that match ending was more of a "You gonna get raped" sorta deal.

Yeah, the context seems to be something like that but in the end of the fight, it seems like Erel didn't have time to get raped and suddenly succumbed to her wounds. I don't think i will keep the "rape" part (and if I ever do, it will be implicited).
OH WOW! This is fantastic! I"m so looking forward to seeing this, and seeing what Earl was feeling when she said that 'she didn't want this...!'. It's amazing that that was the first fight too for Lie.
Thank you :D

C

cb0363

And here's the first page :) (I'll try to make the page #2 next week)
page01.png

I said the comic should be 6-7 pages long but I think there will be a lot of pages more (So it will take more time to do, lol)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Great stuff so far! Love your colours and your choice of lettering. Everything is popping off of that page, I must say.I don't know anything about Erel or Evil Zone, but she looks sexy and the bad guy is looking appropriately threatening. Do you use any sort of reference for your anatomy and poses or is it mostly just from your head because the characters look amazing. Consider me a fan!

C

cb0363

Great stuff so far! Love your colours and your choice of lettering. Everything is popping off of that page, I must say.I don't know anything about Erel or Evil Zone, but she looks sexy and the bad guy is looking appropriately threatening. Do you use any sort of reference for your anatomy and poses or is it mostly just from your head because the characters look amazing. Consider me a fan!

Thank you very much, glad you like :)
To do it, I use a lot of references from the game itself (there are some sketch like these one : http://www.bladeandepsilon.com/ez/ezguidebook11.jpg and http://www.bladeandepsilon.com/ez/ezguidebook15.jpg). I also you use some anime like Bubblegum crisis 2040 and some others which were made by the studio AIC (this is the studio who made the anime intro of Evil zone). So I can keep a style which is close to the origianl design of the game.

C

cb0363

New Updates:
For those who prefer Erel Wearing a catsuit instead of her thong leotard (imo, I prefer the thong leo :D), I'll make an alternate version based on the US version of the game. I will also make an other version with alternate color for the 2 characters. Enjoy :)

US version :
cover2_final_usa.png page01_usa.png

Alternate color version:
cover2_final_alt2.png page01_alt2.png

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
WONDERUL JOB! Wow, you must have really focused your art style to be like the TvC art style, because when you compare your artwork to your icon it really flows together. Thanks so much for the catsuit too! I would love to talk with you on how to fix up my art work...

C

cb0363

Finally, here's the second page of the comic :)
It took me some time due to Erel Armor which is pain to draw :D

page02.png

Seeing the poll, It seems like Linedwell will enjoy the end of the fight, lol!

WONDERUL JOB! Wow, you must have really focused your art style to be like the TvC art style, because when you compare your artwork to your icon it really flows together. Thanks so much for the catsuit too! I would love to talk with you on how to fix up my art work...
Glad you like :D In fact, I always draw with many references from Evil Zone itself or other anime from AIC studio to do this comic (my own style is not really like this).

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Wow, NICE job on the fighting stances on the bottom of the page. it's great to see the game in 2D form like this...and very much looking forward to seing how Lie is planning on messing her up.

Will you be doing a US version of that page too?

J

Jim Carrodine

not to nitpick, but u have a typo where erel says "i won't loose against you." it should be "lose".

hope the text is electronic and easy to fix cause it'd be a shame to see a great looking comic spoiled by somethin' so silly.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
That isn't nitpicky at all, it's a typo and should be fixed. I personally enjoy when people bring attention to my typos in a story, so I can get rid of them.

C

cb0363

Indeed, it's not nitpicky and thank you very much for pointing out this typo. English isn't my natural language so I fear there might be other typos in future, lol. However, it's easy to correct because all pages are done with Gimp and I have a layer for each stuff :)

Wow, NICE job on the fighting stances on the bottom of the page. it's great to see the game in 2D form like this...and very much looking forward to seing how Lie is planning on messing her up.

Will you be doing a US version of that page too?

Glad you like :D
The whole comic will be done in US and Alternate versions (this page should be ready in the begining of the week)

J

Jim Carrodine

well, it all depends on HOW things are pointed out, and everyone who has done anything creative knows there's the "ha ha! I'm smarter than you because I found an easy to make mistake!" critic. i just want to be clear I'm NOT one of those people. =) like I said, the comic looks great, and it'd be a shame for easily fixed typos to distract from that.

i look forward to erel's destruction! =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.