1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EO's Dialogues

Discussion in 'Dialogue' started by EO, Dec 2, 2011.

1. EO

EO Potential Patron

Hey, I've been having fun making dialogues lately, so I thought I'd share.

Anime Girl (Clean):
    Your favorite anime girl has come to life, and is eager to give her favorite fan some "fan service." Clean version is more suitable for more innocent characters. Alternate text available for manga and video game girls (read text file).
    [attachurl=1]

Anime Girl (Dirty):
    Your favorite anime girl has come to life, and is eager to give her favorite fan some "fan service." Dirty version is suitable for more brazen characters (or seeing more innocent characters act uncharacteristically slutty). Alternate text available for manga and video game girls (read text file).
    [attachurl=2]

Girlfriend In Public:
    You've talked your reluctant girlfriend into giving you a BJ in a public place. She's not a fan at first, but she warms up to it. Alternate text available for specific locations (read text file).
    [attachurl=3]

Hooker, Mature:
    You've hired the self-proclaimed best deep-throating hooker in town who just loves a nice big...... you know.
    [attachurl=4]

Hooker, Questionable Age:
    You've hired the self-proclaimed best deep-throater in town, but she seems a little young...... but what do you care?
    [attachurl=5]

Sexual Harassment:
    Your boss has coerced you into letting her blow you. What's a guy to do? Alternate text available for other women in a position of authority (teacher, cop; read the text file).
    [attachurl=6]

Tsundere Sister:
    Your tsundere sister has decided to use you to "practice her blowjob technique." Alternate text available for a tsundere little sister, big sister, friend, or tutee (see text file).
    [attachurl=7]

P.S.: I've done my best to proofread/play test these, but it's easier said than done. Any help to report/fix mistakes would be appreciated.

P.P.S.: Does anyone know why the ".txt" extension is being dropped on the uploaded files? Can I fix that somehow?

Attached Files:

2. booster

booster Avid Affiliate

that looks like a lot of work! and it looks like you have some experience with coding, you used the dialogue actions in an interesting way. well done EO!
    hints: -instead of *YOU*s and *MY*s, you can write *YOUR* and *MY*
    -in the sexual harassment dialogue you wrote "* YOU*" twice

3. Combox

Combox Potential Patron

Great job!

It seems to be a general "problem" with attached dialogues on the forums. You can just extend the name by ".txt" after downloading, then it works fine.

4. AaRL

AaRL Swell Supporter

I downloaded your Anime Girl txts... Why does "Choose Your Own Adventure" come to mind? Its very well done! Thanks!

5. Shybear

Shybear Potential Patron

Your scripts are amazing. You are a wizard

6. DearSfan31

DearSfan31 Potential Patron

I' ve looked through most of them n I gotta say, these r amazing. U did a great job

7. AaRL

AaRL Swell Supporter

Ill go one step further. Im using your dialogues as a guide to attempt making one of my own. Not copying your content, but looking at placement with the dialogue triggers and all. No real guide yet or explanation. Thanks!

8. AsianDoll

AsianDoll Potential Patron

hey, sorry if i sound stupid, read the text file and don't exactly understand how to pick which 'type' i want. Say the Sexual Harassment one, i want a copgirl, how do i pick her exactly? do i delete the other text except for that one?

9. EO

EO Potential Patron

Thanks for the comments all.

Yeah, actually I started working on a guide, but then I started playing Skyrim and the game's an enormous time sink. Maybe I'll get back to doing that soon(done!). Also, if you felt like recycling some lines, I wouldn't be offended. I mean, the idea of "plagiarism" seems silly for something like this.

Don't worry, it's probably that I didn't explain well enough, so let me give it another shot.

The main text redirects back to the sets at the beginning, so there's a line in the main body of text like

intro:"[INTRO1]"

and then sets at the beginning like

INTRO1:"blah"
    -INTRO1:"blah blah"
    -INTRO1:"blah blah blah"

The dash at the beginning of the second two lines makes it an invalid command, so the game gets directed to the first line only. If you, for example, wanted the third line instead, just add the dash to the first line and remove the dash from the third so it looks like this:

-INTRO1:"blah"
    -INTRO1:"blah blah"
    INTRO1:"blah blah blah"

Anyhow, that's it, I hope that's clear enough. It kinda takes a little more work on the user's part than I'd like, but it couldn't figure out a better way of getting it to work. I'd just save it to a new text file once you alter it so you don't have to edit it again.

10. T0mcat

T0mcat Avid Affiliate

How could I overlook these fantastic dialogues for so long?

These are just GREAT!
    They just yell to be translated into german.. Will take some time, but it sure will be worth the effort..

11. MAGPIE

MAGPIE Potential Patron

I ran into a spot of trouble when picking a new name for the girl, when I loaded the text a name was already set and when i tried to change it in the file it didn't work, how can I change the name?

12. Yendorhawk

Yendorhawk Potential Patron

Yeah, yeah "120 days old warning", I'm late on the bandwagon, heh. Edited up grammar mistakes, but all credit goes to EO.

Attached Files: