EO's Dialogues (1 Viewer)

EO

Potential Patron
Hey, I've been having fun making dialogues lately, so I thought I'd share.

Anime Girl (Clean):
Your favorite anime girl has come to life, and is eager to give her favorite fan some "fan service." Clean version is more suitable for more innocent characters. Alternate text available for manga and video game girls (read text file).
[attachurl=1]

Anime Girl (Dirty):
Your favorite anime girl has come to life, and is eager to give her favorite fan some "fan service." Dirty version is suitable for more brazen characters (or seeing more innocent characters act uncharacteristically slutty). Alternate text available for manga and video game girls (read text file).
[attachurl=2]

Girlfriend In Public:
You've talked your reluctant girlfriend into giving you a BJ in a public place. She's not a fan at first, but she warms up to it. Alternate text available for specific locations (read text file).
[attachurl=3]

Hooker, Mature:
You've hired the self-proclaimed best deep-throating hooker in town who just loves a nice big...... you know.
[attachurl=4]

Hooker, Questionable Age:
You've hired the self-proclaimed best deep-throater in town, but she seems a little young...... but what do you care?
[attachurl=5]

Sexual Harassment:
Your boss has coerced you into letting her blow you. What's a guy to do? Alternate text available for other women in a position of authority (teacher, cop; read the text file).
[attachurl=6]

Tsundere Sister:
Your tsundere sister has decided to use you to "practice her blowjob technique." Alternate text available for a tsundere little sister, big sister, friend, or tutee (see text file).
[attachurl=7]

P.S.: I've done my best to proofread/play test these, but it's easier said than done. Any help to report/fix mistakes would be appreciated.

P.P.S.: Does anyone know why the ".txt" extension is being dropped on the uploaded files? Can I fix that somehow?

Attachments

Anime Girl (clean).txt
13.7 KB · Views: 3,394

Anime Girl (dirty).txt
14.4 KB · Views: 4,488

Girlfriend in Public.txt
30.3 KB · Views: 3,719

Hooker, Mature.txt
11.7 KB · Views: 2,660

Hooker, Questionable Age.txt
11.6 KB · Views: 4,586

Sexual Harassment.txt
20.7 KB · Views: 3,766

Tsundere Sister.txt
17.2 KB · Views: 4,317

booster

Avid Affiliate
that looks like a lot of work! and it looks like you have some experience with coding, you used the dialogue actions in an interesting way. well done EO!
hints: -instead of *YOU*s and *MY*s, you can write *YOUR* and *MY*
-in the sexual harassment dialogue you wrote "* YOU*" twice

Combox

Potential Patron
Great job!

EO said:
Does anyone know why the ".txt" extension is being dropped on the uploaded files? Can I fix that somehow?

It seems to be a general "problem" with attached dialogues on the forums. You can just extend the name by ".txt" after downloading, then it works fine.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
I downloaded your Anime Girl txts... Why does "Choose Your Own Adventure" come to mind? Its very well done! Thanks!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Ill go one step further. Im using your dialogues as a guide to attempt making one of my own. Not copying your content, but looking at placement with the dialogue triggers and all. No real guide yet or explanation. Thanks!

AsianDoll

Potential Patron
hey, sorry if i sound stupid, read the text file and don't exactly understand how to pick which 'type' i want. Say the Sexual Harassment one, i want a copgirl, how do i pick her exactly? do i delete the other text except for that one?

EO

Potential Patron
Thanks for the comments all.

AaRL said:
Ill go one step further. Im using your dialogues as a guide to attempt making one of my own. Not copying your content, but looking at placement with the dialogue triggers and all. No real guide yet or explanation. Thanks!

Yeah, actually I started working on a guide, but then I started playing Skyrim and the game's an enormous time sink. Maybe I'll get back to doing that soon(done!). Also, if you felt like recycling some lines, I wouldn't be offended. I mean, the idea of "plagiarism" seems silly for something like this.

AsianDoll said:
hey, sorry if i sound stupid, read the text file and don't exactly understand how to pick which 'type' i want.

Don't worry, it's probably that I didn't explain well enough, so let me give it another shot.

The main text redirects back to the sets at the beginning, so there's a line in the main body of text like

intro:"[INTRO1]"

and then sets at the beginning like

INTRO1:"blah"
-INTRO1:"blah blah"
-INTRO1:"blah blah blah"

The dash at the beginning of the second two lines makes it an invalid command, so the game gets directed to the first line only. If you, for example, wanted the third line instead, just add the dash to the first line and remove the dash from the third so it looks like this:

-INTRO1:"blah"
-INTRO1:"blah blah"
INTRO1:"blah blah blah"

Anyhow, that's it, I hope that's clear enough. It kinda takes a little more work on the user's part than I'd like, but it couldn't figure out a better way of getting it to work. I'd just save it to a new text file once you alter it so you don't have to edit it again.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
How could I overlook these fantastic dialogues for so long?

These are just GREAT!
They just yell to be translated into german.. Will take some time, but it sure will be worth the effort..

MAGPIE

Potential Patron
I ran into a spot of trouble when picking a new name for the girl, when I loaded the text a name was already set and when i tried to change it in the file it didn't work, how can I change the name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.