Emily: Sister Attraction (1 Viewer)

Palmer

Potential Patron
Emily: Sister Attraction is a dialogue driven and linear AIF game, with dynamic content and plenty of pictures. The story revolves around the increasingly passionate relationship between the player character and his sister Emily, as well as their love for each other. The game employs two main variables which in turn control the story: Intimacy Level and Daringness. Intimacy Level reflects how close the Player is with Emily and directly influences conversations and story, while daringness is required to enable certain commands in the game. These variables can be raised or lowered by performing certain actions or solving puzzles. This game was initially released a year ago, and won Game of the Year 2014 in Erins.

The game is delivered as a standalone windows executable file, meaning you don't need a specific program to play it. Also note, this is not a hentai game. I hope it's okay to post it anyway :)

5568799_orig.jpg

Download the game from my site, located here. If you'd like to support the creation of the sequel, Emily: Homecoming, and even more games, please consider making a pledge at my Patreon site.​

cumface.jpg
Setup_Adrift_5_to_look_like_this.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Darksaber006

Potential Patron
Well I seem to have a problem in the game.
At the point you start picturing her in the woods and she's completely undressed she asks you to strip.
At that point no matter what I try I can't do it.
Tried typing strip and nothing happens and when I try removing any piece of clothing separately my character says he can't do it and thus I can't progress in the game...
Am I missing something or it's just bugged ?

Palmer

Potential Patron
Well I seem to have a problem in the game.
At the point you start picturing her in the woods and she's completely undressed she asks you to strip.
At that point no matter what I try I can't do it.
Tried typing strip and nothing happens and when I try removing any piece of clothing separately my character says he can't do it and thus I can't progress in the game...
Am I missing something or it's just bugged ?

Apologies. There was apparently a bug when compiling the latest version. Re-download the game and load a save. Command "strip" should now work properly during the scene with Emily in the woods.

Darksaber006

Potential Patron
Yeah it works. Thanks.
The game is very well written. I have enjoyed every moment of it.
Keep up the good work. :D

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Palmer hasn't been here since August of last year. You might want to contact him at the-new-lagoon.com, or check the game's thread there. Here's the link.
• View topic - Emily: Sister Attraction
I think (I'm not sure) Palmer goes by the username Palmer_aif at the new lagoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.