Ello (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 218010

Potential Patron
Ello new here, I used this site before for some mods but today I decide to make a account. I normal will be on almost everyday , I won't send you to the shadow realms so don't be afraid.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
you maye ask this alot but how do i ask for request
What, specifically, are you requesting, and for what game?
If it's a mod for Super Deep Throat, the request should go in the SDT requests thread SDT Requests
Before doing so I strongly suggest you look at the linked threads. They give guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.
Tips for requesting clothing or outfit
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST
Reference Shot Guide
If you are asking for an adult (nude) mod to a different game, post the request in the adult game mod request thread
Link-> Adult Mod Requests
Be sure to include a screen-shot of the character(s) you want modded and a link to the game's web page.
If you are requesting a non-nude mod to a game other than superdeepthroat, post the request in the game mod thread
Link-> Game Mod Requests
Be sure to include a screen-shot of the character(s) you want modded and a link to the game's web page. If you want a mod other than a character mod (for example a cheat) please describe exactly what you want.

Deleted member 218010

Potential Patron
What, specifically, are you requesting, and for what game?
If it's a mod for Super Deep Throat, the request should go in the SDT requests thread SDT Requests
Before doing so I strongly suggest you look at the linked threads. They give guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.
Tips for requesting clothing or outfit
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST
Reference Shot Guide
If you are asking for an adult (nude) mod to a different game, post the request in the adult game mod request thread
Link-> Adult Mod Requests
Be sure to include a screen-shot of the character(s) you want modded and a link to the game's web page.
If you are requesting a non-nude mod to a game other than superdeepthroat, post the request in the game mod thread
Link-> Game Mod Requests
Be sure to include a screen-shot of the character(s) you want modded and a link to the game's web page. If you want a mod other than a character mod (for example a cheat) please describe exactly what you want.
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.