Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite Burial At Sea DLC (1 Viewer)

ReAnimator123

Potential Patron
Hey, this picture detailing the look of the new Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite was just released recently, and she is looking quite sexy here. I think it would be great if we could get the hair, and possibly the skin code for her. I know me and MANY other users here would be simply ecstatic to see someone as sexy as this girl transformed into a Super Deepthroat girl.

In case you didn't know, Elizabeth is from a video game called Bioshock Infinite, very popular game. Burial At Sea is a DLC for Bioshock Infinite releasing soon, and this is what Elizabeth looks like in that DLC.

Reference photo:

Attachments

• ElizabethNewRaptureOutfit.jpg
    ElizabethNewRaptureOutfit.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,608

Maineim

Content Creator
I tried to draw it from scratch because the references aren't side views.

But I'm not satisfied with the result, she looks very different.

Any suggestions?

ReAnimator123

Potential Patron
Maineim said:
I tried to draw it from scratch because the references aren't side views.

But I'm not satisfied with the result, she looks very different.

Any suggestions?

Well, thank you very much for trying! It really does look good, you did a fine job! I'm sorry for the lack of any better side reference shots, but this is really the best I could do. I took a look at the trailer again, and found these two images that might be of some help:

I know the side shot is pretty dark, but it's the best side reference I could find. Hope this helps, and thanks again!

Maineim

Content Creator
ReAnimator123 said:
Well, thank you very much for trying! It really does look good, you did a fine job! I'm sorry for the lack of any better side reference shots, but this is really the best I could do. I'll take a look at the trailer again, see if I can spot any good side shots, but other than that I can't think of anything better for a reference shot. Thanks again!

I posted the hair in my thread, marked as a beta. Maybe in the future I will have better images to improove on it. But until the DLC is out and someone takes screenshots, this the closer I can get.

plo

Potential Patron
hope this can help

Attachments

• 2014-01-08_00002.jpg
    2014-01-08_00002.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 1,644
D

dangerbuzz

I would really love too see an accurate one, but the ones above are pretty good :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.