Elf Knight Giselle (1 Viewer)

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ140425.html
Looking forward to this game.

It's a 3D ACT game where you control a female Elf knight on a quest. The gameplay may be sluggish and repetitive, but what comes after won't disappoint most of you. :3

Movement: A/S/D/W
Attack: Left click
Special: Right Click
Camera: Hold middle click + movement keys.
F: Menu

Gallery:
Moves: Hold left click
Rotate: Hold right click
Zoom: mousewheel

H-Mode: The hidden button above the title at the starting screen.

Last edited by a moderator:

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Bar the horrible controls and camera, the demo delivered on the H. There's been plenty of time to work out better mechanics for the finished product, I hope.

Zilka

Potential Patron
The full game is actually really good. Author may be an incompetent programmer, but models, facial expressions and animations are magnificent. And thats what matters. I only encountered a game-breaking bug once, it never crashed and the camera got me killed only once or twice.

How to deal with the camera: Suppose you want it to point North. Start running roughly in that direction and middle click. That will roughly adjust the camera. Now keep running, very briefly press left or right to adjust direction and follow that with middle click. Once you get used to it, you will be able to precisely adjust camera with a few clicks. Annoying, but it didn't stop me from enjoying the game.

There's a secret button in the title screen just above the game title. It unlocks the gallery.

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
How to deal with the camera: Suppose you want it to point North. Start running roughly in that direction and middle click. That will roughly adjust the camera. Now keep running, very briefly press left or right to adjust direction and follow that with middle click. Once you get used to it, you will be able to precisely adjust camera with a few clicks. Annoying[...]
That's what I did. Such things do not belong in 2014. :S

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Thank goodness for the secret button.

I played the first two levels fully and then started to get bored. I think there are only 3 levels anyway. The level design is great, but the camera pisses me off.

It has a lot of potential, the h-content is quite good, especially considering the variety of h and the fact that it is 3D and highly detailed, not to mention the anatomy actually matches up, which is unusual for a 3D h-game.

The controls are a bit buggy and the finishers on the h scenes need improvement and yeah, the camera needs fixing.

Zilka

Potential Patron
There are 3 levels, but each level consists of multiple locations. You can tell you finished the whole level if you had a boss fight. As there are 3 levels, there are 3 boss fights. Actually boss fights don't have h-scenes, I mentioned them to point out that the game is pretty big. Also starting from level 2 locations get a lot more interesting and pretty. You can tell that level 1 was the first level the author made.

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
I want to say the game is really boring. I beat it on hard without killing anything but the bosses, aside from the rooms that require you to fight stuff to get through. Yet somehow I had fun just running through as fast as I could and doing the platforming. I'm a bit disappointed in the lack of difficulty and enemy variety though. 2 monsters in a few different colors got old pretty quick (nigh instantaneously). And being able to set the game to hard just taunts me if it isn't actually hard. Click here for the disappointment difficulty! There is a good variety of H though. Really good. I guess it's okay if everything else sucks if the H content is good? That is the focus of the game after all, I guess along with jumping. Jumping was perfect, easily controlled and had a nice quick ascension as well as the perfect hang time and fall speed. Friggen' jumped everywhere like, "Haha I'm in complete control of my movement and there isn't anything you can do about it!"

Worth playing? Depends on how you define playing. If by playing you mean get it, hit that aforementioned secret button, and check out all the nice animations in the gallery (or love jumping). Yes totally recommend it 10/10 would "play(jump)" again.

Looking for any sort of challenge or combat centric gameplay (or any gameplay, haw haw), stay away. Especially if you're considering buying it for those reasons.

Seriously though, the h scenes are pretty awesome. And I might just be saying that because I've a thing for elves, and/or dark skin, and/or pink hair, and thinking about it now, jumping is pretty rad. Oh and heart shaped pupils for reasons I can't explain, nor am I willing to question.

TL;DR I like it. There is a moderate chance others might also.

I will now return to lurking.

playdota45

Potential Patron
One thing I complain about this game is the costume of the character. I mean yes, she does looks like a knightress/warrioress, but it does not excite you. It's always better for a female character to wear a skirt, the upskirt moments while fighting would be better, instead of always seeing that purple sheet she wears. I mean like if you see a sitting girl in the park wearing a miniskirt and then you saw her undies, you would be like "Whoa nice upskirt" in your mind. But go to a beach, and seeing every girl wearing bikinis will not turn you on. You get my point? In short, girls are always sexier if they wear skirts instead of just undies. So yeah, the combo attack, the non-H animations, the H animations, the model quality, etc, hands down to them, but the costume sucks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.