Elder Scrolls series (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
The Elder Scrolls are single-player computer role-playing games developed by Bethesda Game Studios, featuring first-person combat with weapons and hand-to-hand combat. All games also have third-person view.

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (2003, PC/Xbox)

By default Morrowind has very minimal ryona since character creator can only produce uglies. Game needs to be modded for ryona purposes.
Player's character needs body, face, armor/clothing, hair and voice mods.

Ryona:
Morrowind has good hand-to-hand combat system by default. Getting hit reduces only fatigue, not health. Once fatigue runs out, your character collapses and cannot do anything until fatigue has restored enough. If enemies are beating player during this, the health begins to drop.

Types of Ryona:
  • Hand-to-hand combat (maybe difficult because NPCs prefer using weapons)

Ryona Rating: 3/5

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (2006, PC/Xbox 360/PS3)

By default Oblivion does not contain any ryona at all, and needs to be heavily modded for ryona purposes.

Ryona:
Oblivion does not have same hand-to-hand combat system as Morrowind, and it needs a mod for that. Oblivion's character creator can only produce uglies, so to create beatiful character, you need mods. Player's character needs body, face, armor/clothing, hair, voice and possibly other mods.

Types of Ryona:
  • Hand-to-hand combat (with mod) Note: maybe difficult because NPCs prefer using weapons.
  • Traps
  • Guro, if using Deadly-reflexes mod
  • Rape and hentai with rape/hentai mods

Ryona Rating: 4/5

More about modding Oblivion

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/12739-1190437344.jpg
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/12739-1190437449.jpg

Ryona example:
http://www.undertow.club/videos/1371-oblivion-ryona.html

HaquaFan

Casual Client
...there were hit animations to begin with?

pretty sure there is a hit animation for oblivion, saw it in some videos, although I haven't really played much of it since while I was playing, my computer(my old P4 computer) crashed and lost all my hard drive info :< .

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Only if you get hit hard enough to be staggered. Most attacks have no reaction, and if you watch your character in third person view, even when they cry out in pain there's no animation other than their mouth opening-- it's almost surreal.

archangel

Ryonani Teamster
the finishing move(killmove) animations in skyrim can also be done to the player, this includes the dragon one. that being said they are all very fast and very short and you cant move the camera(without some editing)

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Added Skyrim. If you don't agree with no ryona, feel free to change it.

What do you mean there's no ryona? All characters have hit stun (with enough damage) outside of your own character, and I'm not entirely sure about created characters that as I haven't truly paid attention to it. Plus, the NPC's can be weakened to the point where the kneel on the ground asking for mercy. I would call those things ryona content.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Well since those don't happen to my character, I would not. Besides I really hate the NPCs in this game. They are rude and asking for a beat up. Even a kid told me that he will go easy on me since I'am new in the village, but warned not get on his bad side :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.