Edits for darkbones Xmas Elf (1 Viewer)

Ash Williams

Potential Patron
This is kind of a two part request.
Part 1: I was wondering if darkbones or anyone else could please make a version of this swf file that is basically the exact same but just allows you to use custom png hair files. Don't need to keep the santa hat.
Part 2: I was also wondering if darkbones or anyone else could please make an swf for just the toy contraption and the ribbon harness thing. (i.e. no background, hair with hat, boots...)
Thanks guys
From darkbones imports: https://www.undertow.club/attachments/xmas_elf_happy_db-zip.32501/
aE5epqD.jpg

stuntcock

Content Creator
This is kind of a two part request.
The simplest way to fulfill both of these ideas is via the moreClothing mod. Drop the SWF file into your moreclothingmods folder, and then add the following line to moreclothingV6settings.txt:

Code:
Xmas_Elf_Happy_db.swf=Xmas Elf

You can then activate the various components of the mod independently (or in any combination that you want), via the in-game menu.

bb8BsDT.jpg

We can provide edited SWF files if you really need them, but I encourage you to try moreclothing first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.