Editing hairstyles and swf files (1 Viewer)

nurt

Potential Patron
Already found my own decompiler. Wanna change the default clothing such that whenever I boot up the game, ALL the characters will be wearing stockings and elbow gloves. The colour varies, but it defaults to white. Which lines do I edit?

Attachments

• nothinggoingonhere.PNG
    nothinggoingonhere.PNG
    255 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I use this method for something similar; you can place a code.txt file in the $OVER$ folder that has a character code that has just the stocking and elbow glove settings. This will apply after it loads any character.

Alternatively you could remove the default charterers in the loader's settings.txt and remake them in folders with the settings and clothing you want. This way its more selective and doesn't apply to everything if you don't want it to.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
You don't need Flash or to complicated anything. This is possible with the loader.

For the $OVER$ method get a character code from the modding tab. Get the armwear and legwear sections and put them in a code.txt file in the loader's $OVER$ folder

Or you can set removeDefaultChars=0 in the settings.txt and instead recreate them manually with the clothing mods and settings you want. Checkout the guide if you need help creating character folders for the loader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.