[PC] Ecs-Train! (1 Viewer)

jackson2000

Potential Patron
RJ095775_img_main.jpg

※ mouse actions on the property that, because there is a possibility (such as a notebook PC) difficult to clear depending on the environment,
Stage 4 + full gallery mode, you have to be selected from all first.
Because it is not a bug, please understand.

※ This work is made in GameMaker. Please confirm with the trial version work (can be played only stage1) always.

※ If you want to update because there is, it is recommended to purchase in registered users.

◆ ◆ game system
The operation is basically only left and right mouse click.
Defeat the enemy emerges from the edge of the screen (the hand of molestation), we will reduce the strength of the enemy side gauge.

◆ ◆ Motion Animation
Standing picture of the hero, has become a motion animation of 60FPS.
Including the game over screen, animation is a total of 32 patterns.
(Stage 4 × 8 pattern)

◆ ◆ Story

Ordinary high school students to attend private school term, Mai.
It was two people living with the brother of police officers, everyday that has collapsed by a phone book.
Policewoman was from the acquaintance of his brother.

Mai - "... lie, is Avery!?"

Brother, as having been arrested on suspicion of molestation.
Or how serious and sincere man, Mai knew well.
My brother he was groping about the organization now under investigation, there will be rumors addition.
Must have concocted the crime.

Clues obtained scoured the room of his brother, the memory of a certain route and time of day,
Only vague "pattern silver ring skeleton in his hands" with it.
Mai, still did not hesitate.
In a little timid from her ability to take action is not considered usual, has embarked on investigation of molestation.

[Mai] "I have been waiting. Innocent brother, since I show you proof!"

Lonely battle to regain the everyday mundane, but now ... begin.

Screenshot:
RJ095775_img_smp1.jpg RJ095775_img_smp2.jpg RJ095775_img_smp3.jpg

PM me for the game

Last edited by a moderator:

jackson2000

Potential Patron
I recently got the game through mediafire and they removed it which sucks. Oh well, I will update the link with jumbofiles as requested and yeah freakshare works.

jackson2000

Potential Patron
Ok guys, I have updated the links as requested by the 1st user. Do let me know whenever the links get taken down and I will try to fix it. Also if those of you have the game, please do assist in uploading it to various links.

Edit:
I apologize guys for the link removal because I got a PM from the author named sido3317 who made this game and he requested me to rid the links for copyright act. Don't worry, if you want it then simply PM me. All I can say is if you like this game then support the author and buy it. It was boring for me anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
What?? They removed the twins?!
Owh man, are there any other female bosses in this game? Cause it'd be a major disappointment if the enemies are all perverted old men.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
What?? They removed the twins?!
Owh man, are there any other female bosses in this game? Cause it'd be a major disappointment if the enemies are all perverted old men.
Nope, no females anymore; just two scenes where the protagonist is grappled while standing, one where she sits between two male silhouettes who molest her, and then one where she stands next to one male silhouette who molest her.

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
Nope, no females anymore; just two scenes where the protagonist is grappled while standing, one where she sits between two male silhouettes who molest her, and then one where she stands next to one male silhouette who molest her.
And this is the final version? What a bummer. Thx for the info anyway

SPRINGS02

Ryonani Teamster

Wow sounds like a downgrade. Why the hell would they take them out? And why is it so hard to find good lesbian molestation stuff in games like these? Never understood why everyone likes dicks and monsters and stuff. Ah well, glad i got the old version with the twins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.