Eastwood's Backgrounds (1 Viewer)

Eastwood007

Potential Patron
Here's a few Possible Backgrounds. I might consider posting more, If anyone has requests. I might as well contribute...

Attachments

• White_Monterey_-_Girls_Bedroom__37097_zoom.jpg
    White_Monterey_-_Girls_Bedroom__37097_zoom.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 2,822
  • wooden-kids-bedroom-design-pictures-11.jpg
    wooden-kids-bedroom-design-pictures-11.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 2,707

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist
This is completely irrelevant to the topic, but don't you just hate those photos of "uniform" interior decorating, like, what person actually lives like this? It looks so fake and uncanny to me.

Eastwood007

Potential Patron
Well, You're allowed to reply to my post and share your opinion, but I didn't ask you to spew shit uncontorollably In my direction. All I did was uploaded two pictures, you were the one who wasted your time replying to it. Since you're obviously an expert, how about saying what you want rather than what EVERYBODY is doing wrong?

Casonig

Potential Patron
Dude, calm down. You're the one spewing shit. I mean, while I agree with BrickShithouse that these kinds of "catalogue rooms" look totally fake, still I think that these are good backgrounds and I like to use them.

Also, check out how I used them.

Eastwood007

Potential Patron
Casonig said:
Dude, calm down. You're the one spewing shit. I mean, while I agree with BrickShithouse that these kinds of "catalogue rooms" look totally fake, still I think that these are good backgrounds and I like to use them.

Also, check out how I used them.

Still, Don't think I'm spewing shit. I like how you used them and glad you used them. I had about 70, but through trial and error many didn't look right. Is there a way to make an image fit the dimensions of SDT?

Attachments

• Backyard-Garden-Design-Back-yard-Garden-Design-ideas-10.jpg
    Backyard-Garden-Design-Back-yard-Garden-Design-ideas-10.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 715
  • conference.jpg
    conference.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 874
  • Conference Room.jpg
    Conference Room.jpg
    414.9 KB · Views: 762

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.