Dynamic Smegma Request (1 Viewer)

TomFrame

Potential Patron
Warning - hard stomach or same fetish required. Don't read any further if the thought upsets you, modder or not :)

A mixture between Visual and Gameplay alterations - adding smegma on the penis that can disappear.

A simple idea, though possibly hard to implement. I would be very keen on listening for advice and guideship for the best approach to imlement this myself should noone have the desire to fill this request entirely\directly (which would of course be totally cool too).

Barring that the above is hard to accomplish or impossible, a bare minimum would be something of a new static penis in which the "filth" really is just present throughout the ordeal. This is not the ideal situation however.

Something more dynamic is what I am looking for. That could mean just doing an RGB on the cum that we (somehow) place behind the glans in which the girl can lick or whatever.

Essentially in fuction, something that adds a visual element on the penis that the girl can interact with.

I would imagine the best possible outcome is giving her the ability to ascertain smegma on tongue and have a smegmacuminmouth go up like normal. Bonus points if this behaviour works when doing fellatio and licking.

Attachments

• s.jpg
    s.jpg
    790.6 KB · Views: 280

TomFrame

Potential Patron
Thanks!

I suppose I'd have to find someone interested and skilled enough to make (or help me make) a proper dynamic one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.