DS3 Fire Keeper Request

chief

Potential Patron
Been playing Dark Souls and have a urge to ask in requesting if someone could make it possible to have the Fire Keeper from Dark Souls 3, along with a Dialogue if possible.

Hopefully these are adequately helpful in making it possible:
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

chief

Potential Patron
Those just tells me that finding one will be a challenge for everyone if it require those specific things, doubt i'll find any pictures of Fire Keeper from the side in "anime" art style and kneeling in one picture. Found some that is close to being the first two, but a kneeling one appearing to be unlikely. Though that if I was looking for a costume to made to go with it, which i'm not...yet.

Anyways, these are about the best I can find that at least fits. Otherwise, I'll just give up as it not a big deal.

44d2aea14ec7330cf67f1e89e3dce0a6.png
Fire.Keeper.full.2145689 (2).jpg

Tried to use the spoilers to make them "small", but couldn't tell if they were working through "preview". So sorry for them being rather large...

SyntaxTerror

Staff member
Content Creator
Tried to use the spoilers to make them "small", but couldn't tell if they were working through "preview". So sorry for them being rather large...
The thing is you shouldn't upload refs here, it is useless and wastes server space.
As said in the Reference Shot Guide:
Upload you references on an offsite image hoster (e.g. Imgur) and put them in image tags (
then
, top bar of the edition window).
DO NOT UPLOAD TO UNDERTOW.CLUB with this button :
upload button.jpg
, it wastes server space.
To change a picture size, click on it and click the second icon (
), then type the desired height or width in pixels.

------------------------------

Concerning your new refs, the second one could do, but it is very difficult to reproduce waterpainting-like style, because the colour gradients are only linear and circular on graphic editors.
This is the reason why anime style is required, because it has only 2 or 3 colours (fill/shade/light reflection) and if there is a gradient, it is very simple most of the time.
There is no easy way to deal with waterpainting-like refs, reducing the number of colours won't work and will give a shitty result, and modders don't waste time making crap usually.

There would still need to have refs for the end of her braid by the way.

chief

Potential Patron
I didn't upload them, did it do that automatically after using the "Insert Image"? And as I said, there aren't many "Anime-style" of her from the side. At best it more of the first one or one of a cosplayer, probably should've tried a anime-style character instead of one from Dark Souls.

Hank East

Content Creator
Heya. The mask-blindfold thing aside, this hair import Valkyrie Dynamic Hair Is remarkably similar to her. I think just a separate mod for the mask + this mod would look near perfect.

Top Bottom