DrugHit 1.0 for GZDoom (1 Viewer)

MZZ

Content Creator
Hi All,

I got a new wad for GZDoom. This time styled after the Rainbow Six Ravenshield map "Island Estate". Or "Pearl Castle", as the mission is named.
But not from a SWAT perspective, casualties are not your concern ;)

"Story"
You are a hitman for a drug baron and are on a mission to send a message to a competitor.
Storm or infiltrate one of his villas and steal his drugs (white packages everywhere in the house) and kill his guards and hired security. Other people in the house are not necessarily your target (not part of the Doom kill counter) but they can get in the way.

Currently only one map, but plenty of new sprites and enemies.

Get it here

MZZ

Content Creator
Glad you like it :) I'm taking a breather and want to do more levels in the future.

EchoRyona

2D Artist
Illustrator
This was a great mini-game. Any hints for getting 100%? I spent twenty minutes trying every door and looking for secret ones, stuck at 80% kills.

Last edited:

MZZ

Content Creator
This was a great mini-game. Any hints for getting 100%? I spent twenty minutes trying every door and looking for secret ones, stuck at 80% kills.
Its a bit like an easter egg. Inspired by the Rainbow Six Ravenshield map it is based on. :)
In the small study room next to the living room, there is a laptop, shoot it. A secret door opens in the garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.