1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dropped-down pants for him?

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by Hank East, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Hank East

Hank East Swell Supporter

Jan 25, 2012
    Pretty simple idea. Just a pair of dropped-down ankle level pants for him, similar to the dropped down pants mod for her.

I'm not providing references because: 1- I think the idea is simple enough and 2- I don't really wish to search for blokes with dropped down pantaloons.
    aztlan likes this.
  2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Jun 5, 2012
    What kind of pants? Pleated trousers? Denim jeans? Sweatpants? Cargo pants? MC Hammer parachute pants? And what color(s) are they supposed to be?

"A hair mod of Sailor Moon" is a simple enough idea. We still insist on reference images.

Pants pulled down around the ankles will show a lot of additional folds and pleats, and the shading pattern will differ greatly from the worn-pants version. A very skilled artist could probably draw it from imagination. Anyone else is going to need a reference.

1. Looking at naked blokes is beneath your dignity, but you think that an artist should spend time poring over pantsless dudes in order to fulfill your request. That's a dick move.
    2. It's easy enough to find images of pants-down anime girls (example). They might be similar enough to your male idea, so that they could serve as references for a mod.
    Wolf357, fleet and Huitznahua like this.