Dreams / Nightmares Involving Ryona (1 Viewer)

Rob

Vivacious Visitor
I've always been fascinated by dreams and how they work. Its so interesting to me that our minds create these things while we sleep --I've studied dreams for years. If you ask me, dream interpretation is all a bunch of crap. But nevertheless dreams are sure interesting.

I'm curious, has anyone had any dreams involving ryona or ryona themes?

I guess this might be difficult to qualify as ryona since fear and such (e.g. in nightmares) would override any kind of sexual fantasy or pleasure from it. But I wonder if anyone has had any dreams involving this topic.

Right now I can only think of my "hot hands" in my first fiction here as ryona I've had in a dream.

Vorpal

Potential Patron
Well I'd say it really depends on what you mean by dream interpretation whether or not it's crap. For example a lot of dream elements that people might be tempted to call some sort of symbolism, is in fact just stuff from the previous day or whatever, making it's way into your dreams. Other times, like having certain dreams from the perspective of someone with shorter height than the 'awake you', could indicate something related to a childhood memory/emotional experience.

I'm not the best guy to talk about this stuff as I often don't remember my dreams, but I've found in my own experience there's a happy medium between dream symbolism/subconscious manifestations and the plain ol' Xerox Effect(Yes I just made that term up. I'm all awesome and shit :P)

Unfortunately I don't know that I've ever had a ryona dream(or at least one I can remember). I've had a few dreams with women in bondage over the years(one of my enthusiastic interests outside ryona, and often coupled with it), but other than that I don't think so. I certainly hope that changes though.

For me the more 'sexual' dreams come up the longer I go without an orgasm while awake. You might try it. A week or so without one always gives me restless(in a good way) nights.

U

ULTRAQQX

I must say, despite my obsession with video game ryona, it actually never appears in my dreams.

Game characters do though. I had a few dreams about Makoto from RRXX, where I was talking with her, with very interesting situations and things happening. But there was never any ryona.

LamiaMoonwing

Potential Patron
well a lot of my dream involve some form of sexuality..ok most, as this is an idea that help me to relax before i go to sleep.
(if i don't think to this, well usualy i do nightmare :/ ..yeah this is weird).
and as a lot of my sexuality is related to pain, i could say i really regulary dream about ryona related stuff.

But honnesty, i almost never remenber what happen after few min i wake up, just a general idea, feeling. I don't know why, as i remenber really well my other dream oO.

D

Deleted member 31

Man I wish I had ryona dreams often. I feel like I've only had like 10 ryona ish dreams in the span of like 10 years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.