1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreadlocks and more tattoo options!

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by harkonnen, Sep 2, 2015.

1. harkonnen

harkonnen Potential Patron

Aug 25, 2015
    If anyone would love to do some Caucasian and black dreads that would be awesome sauce!

Also Dante seems to have the best tattoos... Ones of some relatively large designs

I would love some tattoo packages set up off of particualr people. I know we arent allowed to "make real people" or request them... but what about just their tattoos? Also full body tattoo suits would be pretty rad.

i.e. Radeo from SG
    and Christmas Abbott
  2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Jun 5, 2012
    Is the hairstyle mod supposed to be cel-shaded or photorealistic? If cel-shaded, then you'll need to provide proper reference images instead of photographs. If photorealistic, you'll need to find photographs with better resolution. Either way, your reference images need to show a side view of the head.

The rule is intended to protect the site from lawsuits (harassment, defamation, sexual assault, etc). You must not do anything which refers to a person by name. Character names are fine. However, please remember that you must not attach images of real people to your forum posts - you may upload them elsewhere and then link them.

Difficult. You can't obtain fully contiguous designs because movement of the girl's body will cause seams (or gaps) to appear at the breasts, hips, knees, elbows, wrists, and neck.

If you want to see more tattoo mods, then there's a simple answer:
    • find high-resolution images showing neat tattoo designs
    • trace the images
    • upload the vector files
    • wait for a modder to fit your vectors onto the SDT body and publish SWF files