Drakengard 3/ Drag-On Dragoon 3 (1 Viewer)

sillyPon

Casual Client
I figure there's enough ryona content in this game to let people here know about it.

40f7545c5cbcb030c8179eb944697f63.png

The story revolves around an Intoner (ostensibly a goddess) called Zero and her relentless hunt for her five younger sisters, Five, Four, Three, Two, and One, who are Intoners loved by the people they've come to rule over. The game is purposely vague about her motivations and initially paints Zero as an out-and-out villain killing anything standing in the way of her goal. And she DOES kill her sisters. Like, excessively.

Zero and party member Dito butchering Zero's youngest and sluttiest sister, Five, semi-offscreen.

All deaths in the game.

In Five's prologue DLC you encounter two female soldiers, both of which Five denigrates and presumably kills. First is at 20:55 second is at 35:32

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Was going to do ryona content for this game... but guess what they discontinued the PS3 store and couldn't remember to buy and extra content for this game -_- (kinda mad)

Cometvenus

Potential Patron
I was so excited when I saw the main character in this game could get covered in blood, but was slightly disappointed that it wasn't HER blood lol. Though, the character designs are great anyway so it's all good in the end :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.