Dragon's Dogma ONLINE nude patch request (1 Viewer)

lolilove

Vivacious Visitor
Not to be confused with Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (which a nude mod already exists for).

Dragon's Dogma Online is currently Japan only, but apparently Capcom said they will bring it to the West once it is established well enough in Japan (currently in 2nd season).

I've played the game quite a bit since I know Japanese and I play even without the English patch that is available.

Another obstacle is currently the game does not accept IPs outside of Japan, but a good free, safe solution is a free VPN that incidentally is made by a Japanese university. Link here: About the VPN Gate Academic Project

Game's main webpage, in Japanese:
ドラゴンズドグマ オンライン(DDON) 公式メンバーサイト

Guide to getting/playing the game:
Want to play DDON? Look here! • /r/dragonsdogmaonline

Since this is a Capcom game and also similar to Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, it uses .arc files, which have been "hacked" into before in other games such as Dark Arisen and many of the Resident Evil games that nude mods have been made for it. I am guessing the main thing that would need to be done is to make the existing .arc unpacker/repacker to work with DDO.

Finally, I am willing to help with any translation needs if someone needs that for working on making this work out.

Some screenshots:

Note: There are already some official in-game skimpy/skin-tight outfits that could be used to simply recolor once access to the .arc files is possible.

ckcmyo.jpg

sllnkg.jpg

mbuxlt.jpg

zfutzg.jpg

W

WayCuOtaku

I agree! You have my support 100%. Please mod skilled people! Make the nude mod for this game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.