1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dragon Ball XenoVerse

Discussion in 'Games' started by Idoro, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Idoro

Idoro Fully Functional Staff Member Moderator Ryonani Teamster

I was surprised there's no thread on this game already! Well, I suppose I'll be the first one to make it.

This game's been out for a little bit now, and as the title implies, it's a Dragonball Z game. But while this wouldn't normally be a selling point for most ryona fans (Unless you're into gyaku), XenoVerse has a delightful little twist to it!

You can create your own characters! Yes, even females.

This is the first time that's ever been possible in a console DBZ game. Barring DBO (which will probably never see a western release for.. reasons), no other DBZ game has let us create female characters before. The feature is fantastic if you ask me, since it opens up all new possibilities when it comes to ryona.

So if you don't know anything about the game, you're probably curious now, eh? As of today, I've already made three ryona vids on the game. Allow me to show you!

There's tons of armor pieces to customize your created character- from lookalikes of Goku's traditional outfit to the saiyan armor that Frieza and his goons wear! Of course, me being me.. I've taken great liking to the bikini armor. :D

As far as ryona goes, nothing real complex. Just classic DBZ character beating on your chosen victim with all the moves from the show. There's some more interesting moves of course, like the paralyzing techniques and some of the throw animations. However, it's still a milestone in the series for being one of the first games to offer the chance to beat up on some female characters (besides the two or three they always include).

So, who owns this game? I know of at least 4 people from chat besides myself who own it. I have it on the PS4 (which makes recording vids a snap) and was wondering if there's any other people that would want to play together? Perhaps we could even craft our own ryona videos?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
  2. Boundy22

Boundy22 Ryonani Teamster

Nice thread and Videos :)

Also a huge plus for this game is that it is for the first time available on PC so non-console gamers can enjoy it and it is a very solid port running at 60FPS

Also I see that a DLC got released a few days ago that have a costume for your created female character from a pretty character from the series called launch

dragon-ball-xenorverse_1426669506.jpg

3. ???

??? Potential Patron

Question 0.0. When they are knocked down looking all sexy like that, do they get up automatically or do they wait until you press something?

4. Idoro

Oooh, they have a Launch costume? Awesome!

In-battle, or after the fight ends? In-battle, they get up automatically (If it's just a versus fight) but in missions and stuff, they tend to sit there until you move the control stick. After the end of versus matches, they just lie there. :D

5. Mardion

Mardion Swell Supporter

Thanks for bringing this game to our attention :-) I'll check it out first chance I get.

For everyone's information, it is out for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One , and even on the PC via Steam.

6. Idoro

7. NNin

NNin Ryonani Teamster

That's cool. I like that pain expression :D
    Bikini armor is a plus.

8. Idoro

Me and Furryona teamed up to bring you guys some more ryona vids!

They involve a lot of good moves like energy drains, entrapments and even freezing! Check'em out:

Hope you enjoy!

9. ???

??? Potential Patron

Hello! Figured I'd throw my hat in thaaar!

Hope you like it! :)

Also sorry for average quality. :(

10. dinomoneyman

dinomoneyman Casual Client

Only problem in the kid chi chi outfit is that cape. it covers too much. thats why i prefer the skintight outfits.

11. Idoro

I'm willing to deal with it, simply because it reveals so much. Also, the boots you wear for the set are actually the longest in the game... so that's definitely a plus!

I hope in Xenoverse 2 they allow us to have long socks or longer boots!

12. Idoro

Got some more vids! This time, it's Broly who's come to Earth looking for a fight. Too bad only a weak Earthling can answer his challenge. She doesn't fare so well...

Also a nice little bonus... what happens when you badmouth Vegeta's wife?

So! If anyone has this game for the PS4 and wants to get a video of their character being ryona'd, let me know and we can definitely get to work on something. :D

Also, if anyone has requests.. I own a lot of the outfits in the game, so I can dress up my characters in a variety of ways and go against opponents of your choice.

And if I don't have a specific outfit, I can always try grinding for it. xD