Double Crossed - Anastasia Pierce, Angela Sommers (1 Viewer)

Frroyt

Casual Client
P4PhlAnk_o.gif

Evidently, Miss America believes her moral code to be an impenetrable shield against sexual assaults. But, it appears that she was better off as a seductive temptress, because as wannabe champion of virtue, she's hopelessly restrained by carnal lust.

Anastasia, when it comes to logical reasoning, you're almost as bad as Rye. After getting away with Catwoman's flash drive, Miss America's mission was practically accomplished. All she had to do was hand the data over to the authorities, but she foolishly went back to Catwoman's lair and surrendered without a fight.

On the plus side, I liked the setting and the sound track, and I was glad to see a different costume for a change. Compliments to the photographer; the lighting is excellent. On the negative side, I don't like silicone tits and bald pussies, but at least the producer didn't insist on showing me revolting footage of viscous slime. So, I'll take cunnilingus any day of the week over fellatio.

Mp4 (1080p, 7.4 Mbps) 13:20, 708 Mb
mediafire.com/file/o9gbf6fbjdcyrwo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.