Does game X have ryona? (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
I decided to make a general thread for asking members if they know whether some game contains any ryona moments.

Recently saw a mmorpg called Arche Blade in steam for free. It looks like a combo based fighting game, but I'm not sure if it really is just adhd version of basic mmorpg.

So, does anyone know if it has any ryona?

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Nice Idea for a thread instead of creating countless threads asking for ryona in games (Including me :D ) , I think after gathering much info then the game in question could be added to the wiki while threads in "Normal Games" section could be for discussing series famous for ryona , mentioning and monitoring future games that has potential ryona or discovering ryona in newly released games

I just watched arche blade pop up on steam yesterday but didn't have the chance to try it , if it looks like Gunz 2 then all the attacks and deaths in it would be basic attacks but I can't tell since I didn't play it

A game that I want to know if it has ryona or not is a game called Scourge: Outbreak , It is a 3rd person shooter game which is an indie version of a mix between some of RE6 gameplay style and Mass Effect with a nice graphic for an indie game , it has a female as one of the four playable characters that you can select and there is a lot of creatures in it but based on videos that I saw then all the attacks and deaths in it are basic ones with no special animations or attacks but I can't judge it from a 10 minute gameplay video , So anyone has any idea about it ?

HaquaFan

Casual Client
I decided to make a general thread for asking members if they know whether some game contains any ryona moments.

Recently saw a mmorpg called Arche Blade in steam for free. It looks like a combo based fighting game, but I'm not sure if it really is just adhd version of basic mmorpg.

So, does anyone know if it has any ryona?

I haven't tried all the characters but I have not seen any grabs of sorts. From what I remember, some characters have decent hit animations and some don't. Oh and also, I think deaths have a bit of ragdoll, but when you die the screen turns black/white. It doesn't feel like polished game to me, although I think their development team is pretty small cause they started out with a kickstarter thingy.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
An action RPG game was just released today called Bound By Flame where you can select a female character

So Any ryona moments in it for anyone who tried it ?

onlinehero

Casual Client
An action RPG game was just released today called Bound By Flame where you can select a female character
So Any ryona moments in it for anyone who tried it ?

Did not try it but from review videos I could only see 1-2 rather boring hit animations. Other thing annoying me is that female characters shown in screenshots/artwork are not playable, but npcs. Apparently it is possible to make a female player character, but I fear that the game might not even have any sexier outfits/armor for them to wear...

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Did not try it but from review videos I could only see 1-2 rather boring hit animations. Other thing annoying me is that female characters shown in screenshots/artwork are not playable, but npcs. Apparently it is possible to make a female player character, but I fear that the game might not even have any sexier outfits/armor for them to wear...

Me too , I saw some gameplay videos featuring a boss and some normal enemies and although the cutscenes have grabs and different animations but in the gameplay itself I only see basic hit animations , looks like it is the case for every non-japanese WRPG like The Witcher , Dragon Age and Elder scrolls unlike Japanese WRPG like Dark Souls and Dragon Dogma where they had good amount of ryona

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Does anyone know if Devil May Cry 2 has any decent ryona ? I finished the female heroine campaign in the game (cant remember her name :D ) and while I didnt dig much into ryona but i saw two decent ones , first is a tight grab from creatures in level 6 i think and the second one is a vore ryona from a worm boss but i cant remember the level number

Keep in mind that Trish is an unlockable character in Dante's campaign and as far as i know Dante's campaign is different from the female heroine's campaign so it may feature different ryona

I wanted to make a wiki for it since it is the only DMC game that has playable females (Trish and the other girl) but I dont have much info about it to create a wiki

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
Killer is Dead released for PC today.
I don't know much about it, except that it's from Grasshopper Manufacture and that it has "gigolo missions" featuring sexy ladies.

I know their other games like No More Heroes and Killer 7 were 99% gyaku, but there was a nice bit of ryona with some interesting female bosses. I'm hoping KiD has at least as much.

archangel

Ryonani Teamster
In a short answer, Yes.

DMC 2 has grabs, the final boss has an impale. Phantom has 2 grabs. The unarmed finis has a grab. next to last boss in lucia's has a bearhug.

game runs good in pcsx2, and gamefaqs has a save file which does all the work for you.

if you do the bloody palace you can fight the bosses you wouldnt normally get in lucia's story mode, and you get to fight phantom without the stupid blur from story mode, theres a faq to cheese the palace so you can get to the boss you want

on a side note, dmc4 has a small modding scene and people have made female models for dante and nero, the grabs in dmc4 though are much fewer

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for answer :) . even if I can't fight specific bosses with Lucia because they are in Dante's story mode , I think Trish when unlockable is playable in Dante's story mode so that would balance things

I hope that you make a wiki for DMC2 :)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I know Dead Rising 3 wasn't under the radar because firstly it was an XB1 exclusive and secondly because before DLCs there wasn't a playable females but when I saw the new on a PC port I decided to see info on the game and discovered that there is a DLC that you can play as a female character

So seeing this as a capcom game with zombies as most enemies makes me believe that it will have a lot of ryona , So anyone tried this game's DLC that has the female character ?

TortureRack

Avid Affiliate
I see this thread is kind of dead, but I'll give it a shot. Does anyone know of any good mobile games that have ryona? I have an android btw.

Viktortheman

Potential Patron
I was looking for MMO recently and I found BDO & BnS they got a lot of ryona thing but many people didn't realized

Lokolol

Swell Supporter

Have anyone played Bloodstained: rituals of the night ?
Is there any potential ryona in the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.