[DOA5LR] Nyotengu Special Pack - Vow083 (1 Viewer)

Vow083

Potential Patron
Hello guys, i'm currently working in a project to make each DOA girl unique, since all girls looks pretty similar in some packs, and to do so i'm rebuing all meshes based on the less deformed models so the body can be authentic. This project was inspired by SaafRats with this Honoka mod as the first one i saw with different nipples, so why can't i do the same?

I'm starting with Nyotengu since her old nude mods where wingless (ironically NiteGuardian did the same, however there is no relation between these versions) and to make it even better there are two aditional costumes.

Content - 2410083

Icon.png
Nyo C11 C.png Nyo C11 A.png Nyo C11 B.png

Future Content.

• Leather Suit and Recolor (COS 003, 009), Black Bikini (DLCU 016) - Visible nipples
• XMas Present (DLCU 014) - Exposed
• Some pantyless costumes.

Along with the pack all the final files are within the respectives folders ('Character' X 'DLC code'), so it's possible repack the DLC and even change something, just be sure to mention this thread if you want to share your version.

Coming soon.

Please leave comments bellow (bugs report, suggestions or questions). I can make tutorials since all the needed information is spread all over the net and it took me some days to understand all the modding process (actually this is my first mod ever) so if you want to be able to do your own mods just use this emote in the text (༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ).

NOTE: English isn't my native language, i'm sorry for bad grammar and/or writing).

Attachments

2410083.rar
21.2 MB · Views: 4,354

Last edited by a moderator:

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Thanks for this Project and for your helpful comments in my Mod Topic!

I haven't yet mastered the basics of mesh editing, and I'm relying a lot on the TMC tools, but if I can help you in any way just let me know.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ Vow083, For your very first mod, it is quite impressive. Don't worry about your grammar or English not being your native language, no one is going to judge you for it. Just keep doing what you love doing, and remember that you don't owe anyone anything. Kindness goes a long way and so does sharing what you have with others, and people will respect and remember you for that.

Vow083

Potential Patron
09/01 UPDATE
• Improved version of all pack costumes (DLCU 004, DLCU 015, X)
• New 'Kabukicho' Maid Costume.
• Changed costume slots from 24~26 to 25~28

Note: I 'fixed' the issue where users without accounts couldn't see screenshots.

@NiteGuardian - Thanks for your support, if you need any help don't be shy. I'll just ask you one thing, let me know if you plan to make something like this so i can focus in another character (of course i'll finish Nyotengu pack first), that way we can have more diversity for more figthers too.

@tekmarvl - That's a warm wellcoming. I know that nobody will jugde me for how i write but i feel that i should warn others about my limitations, in the case i couldn't express myself as i want. I belive that are two kinds of modders, the ones who do mods for themselves and the ones who do it for others, it may sound selfish but i'm the first type but even so i can share my experience (i almost quit several times while learning the modding proccess, still here i am).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.