DOA5LR Holiday Mods! (latest update 12/25/2017) (1 Viewer)

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Sorry for the Laziness of this post, but been working right through Xmas eve until just a few minutes ago, trying to get this out to you guys, I will rework this page with all info before New Years...

Meshes Used: Harry Palmer, TimmyC, SaafRats, Raz, Fallardo (and all hand re-edited by me)
Textures: Harry Palmer, TimmyC, SaafRats, Galhound (and all hand re-touched by me)

Xmas Collection Remix!

Xmas Santa's Helpers:
Santa Tina.jpg
Santa Lisa.jpg
Santa Alt Hitomi.jpg
Santa Alt LeiFang.jpg

Xmas Cuties:
Snowman Ayane.jpg
Snowman Kasumi.jpg
Deer Hitomi.jpg
Deer Tina.jpg

Xmas Gift Wrapping:
Wrapping Lisa.jpg
Wrapping Momiji.jpg

EDIT: Deleted broken download link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doom4444

Potential Patron
Search on youtube for doa5 auto link mods

I actually was able to make DOA work with auto link mods before but didn't had any idea what I done since none of the guides I found were clear enough to tell me how auto link works compared to Umod (and the number of guides I found was very small)

Mikl666

Potential Patron
Sorry for the Laziness of this post, but been working right through Xmas eve until just a few minutes ago, trying to get this out to you guys, I will rework this page with all info before New Years...

Meshes Used: Harry Palmer, TimmyC, SaafRats, Raz, Fallardo (and all hand re-edited by me)
Textures: Harry Palmer, TimmyC, SaafRats, Galhound (and all hand re-touched by me)

Xmas Collection Remix!

Xmas Santa's Helpers:

Xmas Cuties:

Xmas Gift Wrapping:

MEGA Link:
MEGA
unavailable mega link

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.