DOA5LR: Functional Full Nude Mod (test needed) (1 Viewer)

SaafRats

Content Creator
DOA5LR: How to make a basic full nude mod

We will have to wait for a (public relase?) of a 3ds max maxscript file (or similar tool) for DOA5LRPC, which make possible the mesh-edition of the models, allowing everyone to do more advanced mods.
For now, I leave the necessary files to make a very basic "nude mod", without altering meshes (for testing purposes).

what I did was explained on this post (EXAMPLE 1):
DOA5LR: (TUT) Remove clothing / objects from any DOA5 costume model

Finally, to use this you must:

• Use the right texture file for each character (replace lisa body texture with a custom one with nipples, etc., and optionally the normal map texture).
  • Adjust the body and bones to each character. Mesh editing required. Not yet available for PC models (...not directly)
  • Repack the "modded files" into DLC format (I will not go into details because you should already know the process).

By the way, for this file, I didn't include any custom texture for the body (textures that I have, currently do not fit this "vanilla" model). So this model as-is looks like a barbie doll (look at the attached image).
full nude doll.png

Remember: depending on the character, it will look a little weird in the neck and other body parts, mainly by differences in weight and height.
When we have available (for PC) a tool to edit the meshes, the above problems can be easily corrected.

As bonus, I also included some picture previews to make dlc files (--p files attached).
lisa.png marie (busty).png kasumi - phase 4 (and others).png honoka v2.png

Please test, thanks!

Attachments

LISA_DLC_004_(hex_edited)_saafrats.7z
6.9 MB · Views: 1,244

dlc_preview_pics_(--p)_saafrats.7z
96.4 KB · Views: 661

Last edited by a moderator:

newalbert

Potential Patron
nice job !!

ps:
I have unpacked all bin file, but i cant find out honoka's 2 swimsuit model, does any surggestion?

SaafRats

Content Creator
nice job !!

ps:
I have unpacked all bin file, but i cant find out honoka's 2 swimsuit model, does any surggestion?

Hello, honoka model is not included. But you can use this body on honoka, using modified textures from hitomi (for example) ... but this would not look good due to differences in height :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.