[DOA5LR]DLC mod by 3DM (CLOSED) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

khanh8609vnz3

Potential Patron
Update 8/8/2015, 281 Costumes

Image can see here, this guy stole a lot of mods from modders and pack all of this into a DLC pack

I downloaded it and upload to google drive :

EDIT by moderator: Deleted links to stolen mods

Do not use this DLC pack with other DLC mod or it will crash when chose costume

I will update as soon as they update new costume :)

You need DOA5LR v1.02a with 6 DLCs to make this DLC mod work

SZKdyb0.png

If you don't, download it here:

Sr for my bad english :D

Last edited by a moderator:

timmyc

Content Creator
This is really not "by 3DM" as the original poster over there just stole a bunch of mods from any source he could get his hand on and made a mega pack while neglecting to mention almost all authors. I wish the guy would stop doing it, but he won't and that's one of the reasons I stopped sharing anything over there.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Ehhhh... Isn't this against the rules?

Guy takes mods without permission and repacks, redistributes freely.
You take his mod and re-host.

S

SparklySnuggly

Ehhhh... Isn't this against the rules?

It probably is, but it's a great find for lazy people who don't want to spend hours trying to master DLC-tool. Besides, I strongly believe that information should be free.

timmyc

Content Creator
Guess most people don't give a damn about those who take the time to actually make mods and distribute. The least can be done is a mention of their name in the post, but that is lost in this type of mega pack redistribution.

The guy who posted this over on 3DM is hated by its modding community and JP modding community.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I've re-read the posts in this topic, Since khanh8609vnz3 stated in his original post that the mods were stolen I'll delete the links and lock this topic.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.