NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Thanks for the fixes NiteGuardian, is an amazing work, just one question, why no uses 7zip? has a better compression ratio.

Nude Remix AUTOLINK Pack 4.3.7z | openload

J jefffry last version (1.09B) can handle with all DLC.

I get this Question a LOT, and I keep giving the same Answers, which nobody seems to accept...
(not mad with you since how could you know I have? just saying its nice to publicly point these things out)

Read the Pros and Cons of each software in Spoiler
Pros of 7zip:
- Compresses the files to be smaller
- Easier to find the Download online

Cons of 7zip:
- Only works on Windows
- 1 in 10 times you pack or unpack something it corrupts
- Can't view Text Documents or Images without unpacking everything
- Only unpacks zip and 7z Files
- The User Interface is total crap and confusing to a new user
- Devs have said they plan to move to a pay-for model someday as only option

Pros of WinRaR:
- Works on Windows, Mac, Linux, and more
- Always packs and unpacks without corruptions
- Can pull a Text Document or Image to preview it before you unpack everything
- Unpacks dozens of Major File Types, including some 7zip
- User Interface is easy for just about anyone to use
- Devs have said you can always get the free edition for life.

Cons of WinRaR:
- Does not compress Files to be as small
- Harder to find the Download online

If you read all that you'll see why I never use 7zip, its a shitty software with questionable Devs and sometimes for no reason at all it ruins my Files, I don't understand why people keep asking for 7z versions when WinRaR is free and you will get the Files in working order 99% of the time regardless of OS or CPU, also the space saved by 7zip is less than 15% (I've checked).

LennStudios

Potential Patron
Been waiting for DOA to come to PC for years now, I have a question will this work for the Free version? Or should I buy the full game first and then install?

Edit: Seems it does work though only with Ayane and Kasumi of course. Wasn't sure due to being basicly the demo and all.

Last edited:

VolginGoh

Potential Patron
Been waiting for DOA to come to PC for years now, I have a question will this work for the Free version? Or should I buy the full game first and then install?

Edit: Seems it does work though only with Ayane and Kasumi of course. Wasn't sure due to being basicly the demo and all.

Free Version has now only 4 chars (Ayane, Kasumi, Hayabusa and Hayate), so if you want everything then you must buy it. I already had bought (with every chars) BEFORE it came free but for some reason i have the free version (stupid TN and Tecmo). So the alternate method is you go to zetaboards and download the recent update (you can choose what you like) Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - Updates & DLCs. Then you have every chars (except 3 chars, depents which update you pick), every Stages and, depents what update you pick, all costume.

There is also some Tutorials and Tools (is on this site too) but you dnt really need them all. Btw: The Mod works for the free version. However, just like i said, there is only 4 chars, so you see only Ayane and Kasumi nude :p

J

joranat

Cons of 7zip:
- Only works on Windows
- 1 in 10 times you pack or unpack something it corrupts
- Can't view Text Documents or Images without unpacking everything
- Only unpacks zip and 7z Files
- The User Interface is total crap and confusing to a new user
- Devs have said they plan to move to a pay-for model someday as only option
[/spoiler]
Err, sorry but it's not quite right.

- It does work on other system (on linux "sudo apt-get install p7zip" and you are good to go)
- It does not corrupt anything, it's more like there is less place reserved for ECC, so if the file is corrupted (by a bad connection for example), a RAR archive have better survivability chance than a 7zip one. Still, most corruptions will break the RAR archive too, so most people prefer the 7zip economical settings (which can be changed by configuration in 7zip).
- It depends of the software you use for viewing compressed file, Notepad is OK for example, but the photo viewer of Win10 is not...
- You can unpack all the archive types and compression algorithms. Gzip, RAR... I never found anything that may miss, and at least it supports all of those that WinRAR support.
- The UI isn't worse than WinRAR, and I would say the new manager added in version 16.x may be better.
- Whatever the dev say, the software is open source, so anyone can fork it if necessary (unlike winRAR which could disappears suddenly). Still, the dev provides a good support, when you got a bug in a new version he usually provide a fix or a work-around in less than a day, and help with scripts when you try to do crazy things with his tool (because it's way more powerfull than winRAR you can tweak it to your specific workset). Calling this "questionable" seems off to me.

Maybe the version you tried didn't worked well, I think you should give it a new chance ;) That said, thanks for your great mod!

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
This thread is about [DOA5LR] Complete Nude Remix 4.3 (Naotora Fix).
Discussion of winrar versus 7-zip is off-topic. Please start a new topic should you decide to continue that particular discussion.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

LennStudios

Potential Patron
Free Version has now only 4 chars (Ayane, Kasumi, Hayabusa and Hayate), so if you want everything then you must buy it. I already had bought (with every chars) BEFORE it came free but for some reason i have the free version (stupid TN and Tecmo). So the alternate method is you go to zetaboards and download the recent update (you can choose what you like) Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - Updates & DLCs. Then you have every chars (except 3 chars, depents which update you pick), every Stages and, depents what update you pick, all costume.

There is also some Tutorials and Tools (is on this site too) but you dnt really need them all. Btw: The Mod works for the free version. However, just like i said, there is only 4 chars, so you see only Ayane and Kasumi nude :p

Mod seems to work just fine with the four there (Kasumi and Ayane are nude) I figured once I got the full game the rest of thegirls would follow suit as their files from the mod are there and waiting for them to be downloaded. Of course I know I maybe wrong but so far that's how it looks to me, still thanks for the info on what to do if that fails.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Mod seems to work just fine with the four there (Kasumi and Ayane are nude) I figured once I got the full game the rest of thegirls would follow suit as their files from the mod are there and waiting for them to be downloaded. Of course I know I maybe wrong but so far that's how it looks to me, still thanks for the info on what to do if that fails.

I'm glad you got it working for what you have! and yes the rest will be waiting for you when you buy them, more than one has told me that it does show up after you do.
I don't support Cracks of the base game and expect you to buy it (only 40$ USD), but I actually do support Hacks to get all DLC for free due to the stupid price tag (over 1,000$ USD) and will keep this pack updated to work with all DLCs as best I can.

@joranat and @xciter if you and others would like to discuss which Compression Software is best, please feel free to start a Topic on it here Tools & Guides (I'll see about getting a software section on the site soon, if I do I'll move it) and I will join in the chat there.
But as fleet fleet said, this is not the place for it.

jefffry

Potential Patron
@xciter, i know that. If you see the date i post that comment is BEFORE latest update release.

Something that you must know that there's 1 dlc that really unnecessary needed called Ultimate Content. If you already have the first 5 dlcs on previous version, you dont need this because the contents is pretty the same.

Last edited:

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Just a quick post to let everyone know I updated this Mod again, so check the List of Updates to see what is different.

The last two versions work just fine but this marks the finishing touches on this Project, I will update it so it can be used with later versions of the game as best I can, but other than fixing it when the Dev's game updates breaks it? its done, I am moving on to other Mods.

lordmaster316

Potential Patron
help... i only have the game in steam... so far i only bought Marie Rose

i downloaded the Nude Remix AUTOLINK Pack then i use autolink 2.71

i've done all the procedure
1 Copy and Paste autolink files to steam doa folder
2 Copy and Paste the Mod Character folder Marie into AutoLink Folder

started the game after loading before selecting anything it crashes?.. i tried autolink 2.50-2.60 even 1.70 but it still crashes

or i did something wrong ? or i skipped a step/procedure or something ..

im just a beginner in modding so pls help

lordmaster316

Potential Patron
Steam update and break autolink. Try newer version of autolink. Going backward in version rarely work when developer don't want you doing modding stuff.
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/77539-autolink-330/

i tried 3.30 like you said but it still crashed even before loading / starting

this is what i did... downloaded autolink 3.30 and the nude pack ... extracted them .. i copy Marie folder to Autolink folder
opened computer - Games (D) - Steam 2 folder - Steam apps folder - Common folder - Dead or alive last round folder
then copy-pasted the Autolink folder to inside Dead or alive last round folder

do i need to do anything?

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
i tried 3.30 like you said but it still crashed even before loading / starting

this is what i did... downloaded autolink 3.30 and the nude pack ... extracted them .. i copy Marie folder to Autolink folder
opened computer - Games (D) - Steam 2 folder - Steam apps folder - Common folder - Dead or alive last round folder
then copy-pasted the Autolink folder to inside Dead or alive last round folder

do i need to do anything?
This look correct but it been long time since I mod DOA5. I think more traffic from DOA5 modder on loverslab, I suggest seeking help there will be faster.

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
"They have Bush and Shaved, all are on Costume 01 and 02 except the following:
- Lisa and Tina are 03 and 04 due to their Hats and Masks on the first two.
- Alpha152, NyoTengu and Mai have one color on each of 01, 02, 03, 04."

Haven't used autolink yet. But is it possible to only use the shaved versions?

Sorry, I know I made a stink about this before but I'm just weird.

I don't think I play the game the same way others do when using nude mods. I have pretty much every DLC and set all the girls to random costume. With mods installed, sometimes they show up nude. Cool.

I'm just wondering because I'm really turned off by any form of body hair on anime/video game characters. I got into anime girls at a time where pubic hair was banned in hentai and squeaky clean bodies just became an inherent part of the attraction.

I am not trying to throw shade at your work. Overall this mod is amazing and has always been the mod I direct other players towards; regardless of my personal preferences. If a full-clean mod isn't available because it's too much work, I understand. I'll be fine with the game as-is and will still send people here.

Thanks,

roadstrumm

Potential Patron
2 Questions: First does this require CreamAPI?
Second, installation just consists of grabbing autolink for doa5, then dropping thos files into doa5 install folder, and then take these files and put them in the autolink directory?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.